✝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 ✝

Začať od začiatku

Instead of replying with another notoriously screechy whine or a squeal, he crinkled his button nose, motioning his baby pinkish lips, when the little ray of sunshine was being swung in his father's hug, cooing and babbling mirthfully, even when cues of sorrow oozed off him.

First and foremost, the British aristocrat has decided to wait for half an hour more until the wee hours of midnight loom on the horizon, subsequently calendar the day after.

If half an hour elapses sooner or later, his murderous, gruesome concern for his rara avis would escalate and lead to even trying his best to find the bastard's address, where is taking its place the first date and snatch Judy from his grip, no matter what kind of intentions the Italian compatriot had as they concealed criminally morbid hazards, menacing her and her life in general.

If on the contrary Timothy didn't find the source for Cayden's personal information, otherwise, he would phone Madeleine as his last hope friend, questioning her over the former sister of the church's disappearance and then go together to the police station as they knew the suspicious man's name solely unlike his address and so forth.

"Dada!" The young boy mumbled softly, lovingly as his tiny, warmly smooth hands pawed the former member of the church's plump, milky ghost cheeks as his fingers greased the facial skin, cherishing the paternal love and spending time with his father.

"Aw, Edward! I bet you would like a lullaby or a bedtime story. Which one?" In the meanwhile, the infant gestured with a thumb his official choice. A lullaby won't hurt him at all.

It would rather heavenly soothe him and force him ultimately to fall asleep, suppressing insomnia and its shadowy demons, dissipating him from slumbering regularly.

"So you'd like a lullaby, right?" A humble bobbing of his head in agreement finally persuaded the former aspiring Monsignor, setting free a merry, inward chuckle, dancing on his tongue and throat. "Good! You got it, my little angel!"

As soon as the former holy man took a deep breath and then cleared his throat reluctantly, the little boy anticipated eagerly for his bedtime lullaby to jingle its genuine nuances in its vocals into his ears.

"Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky! When the blazing sun is gone! When he nothing shines upon!" At that moment, the middle-aged man cradled gingerly, dotingly his baby son, lulling to him, walking around the children's room, tiptoeing merely the slippers scarcely clicked against the floor.

Meantime, his warm chocolate brown abysses, fueled with sheer love, innocence and concern were transfixed on Edward's face, contemplating and admiring his ethereal beauty, highlighted in his inherited facial features from his both parents. He could see a part of him. His creation partly masked his father's identity especially physically.

"Then you show your little light! Twinkle, twinkle all the night then the traveler in the dark! Thank you for your tiny spark, he could not see which way to go If you did not twinkle so."

Suddenly, the infant's eyelids ounce was cementing, throughout his body betraying, as a result of the soothing lullaby that rung its angelic, hallowed anthems into his ears and found himself quickly falling asleep, being spellbound by its power and energy, accentuating its lyrics. His fragile eyelids were gradually blinking until they utterly fluttered shut in slits form.

--- *** ---

It has been half an hour since the former devotional woman of the cloth was senseless, even passed out, during dinner time with Cayden.

All of a sudden, a mild headache was agonizing her as she lay on something inescapably, unarguably heavier. It didn't feel like she was lying on an ordinary floor. Something equating either steel or iron was contacting her frail skeleton.