Old Redux

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"I didn't murder him. I just woke up and I found out my uncle committed suicide with hanging out with my scarf."

"I genuinely understand how upset you're, Miss Gray! I can call your cousin and brother to pick you up in a few minutes and before that to have a glass of water or to help you with using the en-suite bathroom, Miss!"

--- *** ---

"Phew! That was frankly close!" 

--- *** ---

"Indeed! Even if there are small cities like Adams that have nothing to offer with galore of landmarks to inspire tourists or civilians like them, at least, there's something unique about any place that leaves a constant scar of memories to spawn in yar mind. It's sprawling out its explicit vividness of the memories you've collected even from such teeny-weeny cities like Adams. The ambience is beyond peaceful. The community of people equate to friendly. We are being surrounded by the nature. It's pleasantly balmy the weather that dance around us."

"It reminds me of a school trip my elementary school teacher organized to City of Ripon when I was approximately eight years old. I remember so far that the weather was quite soggy, howsoever... howsoever, I and a few of my elementary school classmates had such a glamorous time. It's just unforgettable how a few words I emitted are worth a thousand golden memories."

--- *** ---

"Judy Martin used to be my love interest and you came very close to be her friend."

"Excuse me?"

--- *** ---

"Why thank ya, Tim! I think there are ladies that are privileged with such stunning attributes which accent their outstanding character as well. Some might have the shiniest hair. Some might have the plumpest lips. Everybody possesses something that will knock your socks off. Their privilege costs an arm and a leg for most of us that aren't equipped with it." 

"There's nothing wrong with not having it, because your happiness will be under no circumstances! Be over the moon for something that's part of your one of a kind character."

--- *** ---

"But she doesn't have the fucking right to put her nose in somebody's business that isn't worth even her attention to have her nose in the air. I'd rather advice her to keep her nose clean."

"Maddie, everything will be okay! She can do something really meaningful for us even if it's just only one. Only one thing to compensate that hatred over something we're solely consuming ourselves. The hatred can be replaced with something more meaningful. More,"

--- *** ---

--- Flashback ---

--- 3 Years Ago ---

--- 20th of June, 1963 ---