♣ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤' 𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤♣

Previously on Wings of Light: 

"To relax? Don't be ridiculous, Timothy! Edward was left without any supervision as wewere outside all night. Just imagine what mess may have happened to that adorable cherub angel! Through the night especially when we weren't the next room's door to witness the high-pitched cries of hunger or another primary need of his."

"At least, he's slightly older than what he used to be the first weeks of his fresh life. He's changing!"

--- *** ---

"Good boy, Edward! I'm relieved it wasn't toolate when I came here to feed ya. Once again I'm so sorry for leaving ya withoutsupervision since the last night."

"He's tooyoung to understand you, stupid! He's just an almost five-month-old infant.Don't ya get it?

--- *** ---

"I'm pretty impressed by yar answer, Timothy! I haven't expected so far yar attraction to be towards older women. What makes ya to like them better than the younger ones, who're nubile enough? Is it because of their maturity or the respectthat oozes of them like aura?"

"Well, they're definitely mature as they've already built their own value system with their priorities. They don't seek any attention from the men and boys at all. They just want to be respected and love especially if they're lonely. They've a lot of experience as they've fought variety of ordeals through their roller coaster."

--- *** ---

"Exactly! So see, who advised me to get rid off the Satan? I did what you exactly told me, Jude! You're not only a victim of rape, but I used tobe either. What a coincidence!"

"For being raped on the same bed. I'm deadly sorry for being so trustless at first when ya told me I'm not the only one, who used to be a rape victim."

--- *** ---

"It's Judy Martin only. She used to be a nun,yeah! She told me a lot of things about ya as ya were such spectacular friends, in her humble opinion."

"We're until she just disappeared in the limbo with her favorite priest. By judging the photo, I can seriously tell she's still alive."

--- *** ---

"Oh, Judy! I'm so relieved yar still alive and ya made it up to here. I was deadly worried about ya and yar boyfriend. I was praying daily foryar hearts out as if my sixth sense told me ya may not be there anymore."