♣️ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪♣️

--- Three Days Later ---

--- 25th of December, 1965 ---

The days elapsed as quickly as summer breeze until Christmas. Not only does Judy have the task of investing money in the godforsaken, dilapidating cabin which she found on the street with her new friend Madeleine, but also looking after Edward and surprising her small, nevertheless, inseparable family for Christmas even if she and her former lover bickered one another at times.

And most of all, need to work on their toxic relationship with humongous efforts if they want to accomplish results, resulting in harmony and balance.

The day before whilst Edward was playing with his car trunk on the carpeted flooring of the living room, his parents spent a handful of hours embellishing the grandiose grizzly Christmas tree with a variety of colorful, glimmering garlands, balls, Christmas aureate stars and tree light the tree, itself, resuscitating the atmosphere with merry.

Merry atmosphere, replacing the ire, sorrow, held grudges for a certain period and grim vibes compensating them as much as they were parallel to the time when they loomed and afterward vanished in the thin air. As both former members of the clergy adorned the Christmas tree, they were getting to know each other, opting to find a diplomatic way without bickering each other again.

After they had finished adorning the Christmas tree, they went shopping with their baby son especially when the stores were teeming with a mass of people, eagerly shopping for the Christmas holidays without any ado.

As the Christmas day approached, Judy wasn't kipping close to Timothy, due to the immense fear of rejection as a scar had already shaped on her lower abdomen after giving birth to their little sweet ray of sunshine, besides the stretch marks rumpled the abdomen area.

Moreover, the former nun has worn the large-sized, old, scarcely worn shirts of her love interest as armor, guarding against the frosty climate, during her senseless condition and showing less skin since she wasn't feeling comfortable after the pregnancy it drastically changed her body on 360 degrees.

360-degree unbelievable change as Judy wasn't the literally bony lady. It has been three months after Edward's birth and the middle-aged woman has struggled with losing the problematic extra pounds nonetheless.

Hive of crystal, wee snowflakes danced their own dance, forming a Christmas choir as they were tumbling down, subsequently sheeting the ground with snow carpet, Judy haphazardly came to her senses. In the wee hours of Christmas morning, she hopped up in comfy, fuzzy slippers. Thereafter, she picked up the infant from his crib and fled the bedroom as she needed to feed him and check what was under the Christmas tree.

When the middle-aged mother descended the stairway to the first floor she was rocking lightly, dotingly her son in her secure loving arms, in order to alleviate him and silence his uncontrollable, blunt blubbers that could result in waking up Timothy from his sweet slumber,