🐜ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖🐜

Author's Brief Note or a wee spoiler before starting the reading journey: A new character is going to appear in the chapter. Be ready for abundance of dynamics!

Previously on Wings of Light:

"Andrea, do not talk like that! When the things are too late,therefore yar daughter will profoundly regret what she did so that to alienatefrom ya!" 

"I hope she realizes sooner or later she has herown mother, who strongly loves her and cares about her to death. But I can do nothing about it."

---

"That's true, Maddie! It affected me negatively."

"Not only negatively,honey! But also positively, I didn't mean tobehave like a parent, whilst you as the kid but do you realize finally youcan't trust anyone even if you're head over heels in love with them?"

--- 

"Oh! Brother? Martha?"

"Cayden! I'm sopleased to see you, my brother! I know what ya did,bro!"

---

"Nobody is saint in this world, rara avis!Believe me, there are tough times when you question yourself and your deedswhen you must worry the least. Do not question your deeds and yourself, becausethere are much worse things which will escalate the level of your anxiety! Theanxiety looks ugly on you! I'm forgiving you for what you did to me withthis psychopath stuff."

"Thank ya for yar understanding andforgiveness!" 

--- *** ---

--- The Next Morning ---

--- 5th of February, 1966 ---

The wee hours of the early February morning were embraced by the mild winter breeze as it gently tickled with its dispersing invisible chilly waves the former members of the clergy's exposed fleshes.

Their food and mugs of already cooled chocolate abided untouched like corpses of formal mortals, which were left for a while without being gathered for a duration or otherwise a cremation. The blonde's head lay on the younger man's lap as his muscular, secure arms scooped her in a loose embrace since they'd lost consciousness and utter control on their moonlight picnic the last night.