❁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕦𝕓 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕒❁

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"It's that...It's that pathetic ex-priest, who accused me I was the liar in the case and our family's gooses will be cooked if we dare to hurt anybody from his inner circle."

"Sorry for interrupting you, baby doll, but would you like something to drink or eat?"

--- *** ---

"So as you've a secret, I really can't tell mine too I can't give you away my secrets just like that. But I assure you, you will be on fire with it!"

"Wait, what you doing there?"

--- *** ---

"It depends of the alcohol and its vendor, Maddie! I've a huge experience in drinking whether the most ace alcohol ever vendored or otherwise the most nauseous."

"When Roman's fingers are clung to the beer can or bottle, he forgets about his responsibilities as if he's actually a guest instead as if he isn't making the mess by himself and cleaning after everybody including himself. And I doubt it my brother will be for adopting Stephen in our apartment though if I try my best to hide that little buddy, on the contrary sooner everything will be clear than later.  "Hey, hey, Judy! Aren't you still breastfeeding?"

--- *** ---

"Mr. Davis, hmmm! It doesn't sound that British at all. May I ask you if you're an ex-priest?"

"No, no, I used to be actually an accountant but I'm now jobless and struggling to find an employment, in fact, it's not California or New York. "What are those personal questions, Mister?"

--- *** ---

"I'm proud of myself I avoided trouble somehow by lying to him that I'm not Timothy Howard and for mistaking the address for the ordered perfume which I or Jude would never order."

"Even as a former priest, you know lie is a sin but that's a good attempt to save your skin as well!"

--- *** ---