⧫︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕥⧫︎

Author's Note: This chapter is going to be based on one of my formally favorite songs along with a handful of songs from the Spotify playlist which I quickly got hooked up on it especially by judging the hospital situation with Jude and Edward after the car crash. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0ZDLFx12rlMgsZDmVcXAK5  Anyway that's the link to the Spotify list for the new chapter. Don't be surprised if heavy music predominates in Wings of Light's atmosphere. There are going to be more cheerful and romantic ones in the forthcoming chapters!

Read for yourselves what happens after the surprising bad ending of the previous chapter. Happy reading! :))

 Happy reading! :))

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"How I'm supposed to do this?"

"Just like that. Don't focus on me as if I'm not in the bathroom." 

--- *** ---

"How do you exposethem? In some kind of jokes?"

"The life shouldn'tbe based on fears, dear! You should have fun. You should be more open-minded tothe changes. "For better, ofcourse! So as to erase the fears by working on them as they aren't dominatingyour priorities and dreams."

--- *** ---

"No, no! Thiscouldn't be true! No!"

"But the good news for now is that the middle-aged woman and her almost five-month-old baby, by judging visually his age have survived the car crash and the taxi driver, who drove them, passed away at age 38."

--- *** ---

"Rare bird? My little sweetcherub angel? I don't know why youwere about to leave me again, however, I'm so scared to lose both of youespecially you, my rara avis!"

--- *** ---

The hours after his plotted escape from the custody even from the punishment that awaited him after the trial and the hearing, Cayden has has arrived back in his dilapidating property safe and sound.

Under the sheening moonlight in its under the roundness, nobody has spotted him or glimpsed at the recently escaped infamous serial killer. No single face, roaming Vermont like stray dogs has seen him. The question was too easy. Cayden snuck anywhere, in order to not being caught by the authorities, nor by anybody from the general population. His resilient silence, sneaking from corner to corner as an assassin disquieted him as a task. Little did he know for his own luck how nobody hasn't even noticed wee hints of him even something leery behind some hideouts, in case, if the intruders incredulously scrutinized the hideout, not having the sheer luck to note any track of the notorious serial killer, nonetheless.