♧ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕒𝕕♧

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"I've been on dates where my exes have cooked something delicious even if two of them have admitted they're terrible cooks. And I haven't been with them for years or something. Even one of them with whom I've been for longest time about the seventh month, after we had a delicious dinner and you know what else, on the morning after I woke up in an empty and cold bed. At first, I thought he was making a breakfast for me or at least, he was in the bathroom, showering. Instead, I was in the bed, fully naked and he came in the bedroom, shouting at me without reason to get out of his house. I was quite confused. I didn't get it why right on the seventh month and after making love to each other the last night right after dinner, he wants me out. I asked him what was wrong or something. He just told me to pick up my clothes within a few minutes or he will beat the shit out of me."

"What an asshole!"

--- *** ---

"Here we go with the relaxing bloodbath!"

--- *** ---

"I'm good. I woke up an hour ago to make coffee for us after doing my morning yoga as well."

"Ah! Yar doing the morning yoga. That's doubtlessly healthy and marvelous. Why didn't ya tell me earlier it's part of yar hobbies?"

--- *** ---

"I do have, in spite of she was slightly, Ya know, she was unpleasantly surprised at first how we're having a baby by breaking a vow and about yar past." 

"Look what, rare bird! Hi lovely angel! Daddy missed you so much. Jude, she's absolutely wrong what she has talked about my intentions and breaking the vow we took years ago! We used to be a nun and priest years ago and I got you out shortly after you gave a birth to our lovely cherub angel. We're madly in love each other so that this miracle is with us at last and I don't see the mistake, because it's not a mistake what we have done with Edward and leaving the church and Briarcliff for good. If she thinks I'm going to manipulate you and let you down just like the old Timothy Howard would do when he was a blinded by its an ambition priest, that's the biggest lie. Because I've took a vow to not leave you ever again and I'll stay with you no matter the circumstances."