➳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕➳

Proverbs 27:17

As iron sharpens iron,

 So one person sharpens another.

--- Three Months Later ---

--- 22nd of December, 1965 ---

Three months of safety have elapsed along with the gradual development of their toxic relationship, even when they yearned to change the things for better, by focusing on the toxic knot of their relationship. For these months, Edward Ralph has already gotten bigger, and he could not only babble but also utter certain syllables and vowels, analogizing a baby symphony.

Furthermore, the Christmas holidays were approaching along the chilling and snowy weather, resulting in the hints of autumn already dying as they have relinquished.

The former sister of the church's voice has already improved, subsequently, sounding clearer and less hemming as the scars and bruises after her electroshock therapy, besides Leigh's torture were already ebbing as if a temporal tattoo was wiping off itself with the advancing time.

The former members of the church spent the majority of their time at home with their son since exceedingly necessary heed is at the very top of their responsibilities as parents.

Even more so when Timothy's fortune was the least problematic for Jude. She would rather find a job by being somewhat independent, earning it on her own without anybody's help and counting on it.

Jude, Timothy and Edward were in the kitchen. They were having breakfast in the wee hours of the morning as the former clergyman woke up first, due to the fact his right hand was profoundly asleep and their baby son squealed, weeping, longing to be encircled by love and his parents' affection, besides being fed.

In the interim, the love child was sitting in his high chair, contemplating his parents, who had been equipped with forks by pronging the fried eggs with the bacon. The motion of the consumed which conveyed downwards the throat after being munched a couple of times.

The motion of the hot morning caffeine beverage lingered inside the former man of the cloth's oral caverns by instantly resurrecting his body from the drowsiness, which once was bedded in his body, incapable of freely moving his muscles and his nerves relax.

Both middle-aged adults have never raised the topic, even alluding about the older woman's financial independence from her former lover by finding a job, via the newspapers, contact its manager and organize an appointment for her interview, determining whether the position would fit her or otherwise being rejected within a couple of questions.