✝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 ✝

Trigger Warning for Gore, Attempted Rape and Strong Language

"Come on, Edward! You are supposed to be already asleep." The suddenness of the high-pitched infant cry as it collided like a radioactive wave through the four-wall children's room tested his patience, once he opened the notoriously creaky door.

A stern, wise caution zinged his berry-coloured, luscious lips. His footsteps hardly echoed as they were tracing up to the exquisitely lacquered crib, where the infant's high-pitched cries swam in the background, keeping his father's wits about his insomnia.

"Mama!" The young boy felt powerless, factly, he was home alone with his father solely and most of all, in the final moments before kipping, the agonizing thoughts of his mother's absence kept him awake for longer than usual. A pair of mammoth, affectionate hands lifted him from his crib, consequently scooping him into a warmly loving embrace.

"Shu, shu, shu, little sweet Edward Ralph! Mommy is on a date, and she should be back soon." The former holy man attempted to alleviate his crying as his shrilling whines subdued abruptly, resulting in his presence and compensation for Jude's absence to ultimate success. The tip of his nose nuzzled his baby son's button, wee nose, giggling quietly, jubilantly as he stretched his tiny, pudgy arms in the air.

Even when Timothy tried his best to keep it cool on the outside at the thought of his former lover's first date with his dislike, the notion of humongous fury and disquietude were already sensed sensorially nonetheless.

An electrifying paroxysm sedated his body muscles and bones at the thought of what's capable of Cayden especially when it comes up to hosting his love interest in his old, dilapidating home.

"Don't you want a bedtime story at least? Or to sing a lullaby, honey? Huh?" He rocked him in his scooped hug as a benevolently doting smile bloomed upon his parchment, creamy as a velvet complexion.

Even as a five-month-old infant only, Edward Ralph perfectly comprehended the aversion that his mother was having of her former lover, it unconditionally frustrated him.

What he had a yen for was their marriage or being entirely united as a couple, regardless of how many times they held grudges, allowing their bile to rise up in their throats.

The inflammatory squabbles about what is right or what's wrong, are due to the fact, that the British compatriot was exceedingly jealous when Judy was socializing with other representatives of the opposite sex even showing wee or rather breezily hints of liking.

Even when they had disagreements, he had overthought how it would be better if he was a stranger man, and they never knew one another, and he was either in Cayden's shoes or another gentleman, who was not only honeyingly talking to her, moreover smiling genially to her and childish, joyous giggles zinged her rosy-coloured lips as a timelessly translucent soul dwelling off a mortal's corpse.