Lord of All Hopefulness

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"Stay away from our children! Cat got your tongue? What are you waiting for? Go!"

"You think you can give us the frights of our lives? Think about-"

--- *** ---

"Just minutes ago a car explosion situates in the middle of the road in central Vermont's countryside, in fact, the bomb was planted in the luggage carrier of the car just minutes before the explosion! The victims of the car explosion are two as they're both females. A woman in the beginning of her fifties and one of her grandchildren, presumably an elementary school student! Shortly after the woman loses and grieves over her son's death. The incident happens just after the middle-aged woman finishes her shift as a booking agent in the hotel and a day after visiting her son in the morgue. Last but not least, the perpetrator is still unknown!"

"I'll be right back, sweetheart! Stay here and relax!"

--- *** ---

"You're quite jubilant, Maddie! Why's that so?"

"I'm just ecstatic your wedding is a carrot and stick and quite soon situated, I guess! Timothy, you okay? I didn't mean to act irrationally, but I'm just gleeful you're trying your best with Jude to build your own future and the relationship you've built together through the weeks and months even the years if that makes sense. I didn't sip my mind I've thought since the beginning of my friendship with both of you how you're going to step at this phase of your relationship."

--- *** ---

"No, thanks! I just ate and drank a half an hour ago with Andrea and her daughter Cassandra at Andrea's home. They haven't always been in good terms unless my friend's boyfriend death which took its place yesterday at her house and poisoning himself after mixing bleach and beer together." 

"I know! I'm indeed sorry to hear about your friend's boyfriend death and I pray my heart out he's on much better place. Cassandra came into the flower store yesterday and she told me she was buying flowers for her mother. Blue ones! And she told me why she's exactly buying them."

--- *** ---

"I thought at first you poisoned your boyfriend by mixing the bleach with beer, but once your old friend Gus, Nikita and Lydia saw me on my workplace, in case, after dealing with Harry's corpse and the dirty job was done I realized it wasn't your fault at all. You were deeply asleep and he mixed the bleach with his own beer and you woke up on the morning after next to his cold corpse. I don't know why, but I'm not accusing you to be the one who's responsible for his death. I'd never consider you innocent unless if it's was Gus, Lydia or Nikita. It's the only case where I truly believe you're simply blameless."

"At least you believe me or them that I'm completely innocent! However, I'd never dare to poison or commit homicide in the name of my reputation or yours."

--- *** ---

"What story?" 

"I know you won't take me serious at all, but...but I've always thought about the tough times we had together like that jealousy over that serial killer stuff, Maddie's overprotective nature over us as partners and the nightmares and mental breakdowns which weren't your fault at all. Sometimes I'm a burden for you or at least I feel like, however, I'll never give up fighting for you and for what's the right, Jude! Jude! Thanks to everything we've been through and fighting for you and our family, I've never stopped loving you! You're a celestial creature and my rare bird since the day I laid my eyes on you and found out how pearly unique you're eventually!"