⋆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕊𝕠 𝔽𝕒𝕣 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪⋆

Author's Brief Note: In addition to for better atmosphere, the Spotify list for the 17th chapter of Wings of Light as the crucial song So Far Away by Anenged Sevenfold is recommended. The Stotify playlist for the 17th chapter can be listened here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2y8DEixciyBS1dETodbtSP

P.S: I hope you like and enjoy the new chapter!

S: I hope you like and enjoy the new chapter!

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"The incarnation of me is going to have multiple faces, not just one with the dark, neat suits, the cleanly shaven face and the cologne! The old I is going to be just a mirage for everybody very soon. But for my enemies, it's a surprising nemesis for them!"

--- *** ---

"It's so strange to be friends since you've a baby and I'm sure it necessitates a lot of care over it."

"It requites a lot of care, of course! And it's normal the friends to have their own children. Don't get me wrong, Roman! I know for example my old friends from Scotland, Maria and Noah had adopted their own child and they're astonishing parents without any doubt. They once dated and they just preferred to stay as friends and take care of innocent, wretched souls from the orphanages even adopting their own child."

--- *** ---

"Dr. Grimes, I'll be fine without sleep! Thank you for your kindness, but I don't need anything to reassure me unless I see Judy or Edward awake."

"You can come over my office to have a fresh, hot cup of coffee and take a break from your worries, okay? It surprises me how you agreed this time."

--- *** ---

"Alright, Jude! All I need is to give me a sign whenever you're ready with the pushes. Okay?

"Don't ya ever dare to kiss me or do anything with me, asshole! I fucking swear ya will regret it once the child emerges."

--- *** ---

"Timothy? What's this place? Why I'm here?"

"You had an accident the last night and the news said it, mentioning about the taxi driver passing away shortly after. I thought and I was so scared to lose you once I acknowledged your disappearance even more when the breaking news was a nightmare for listening. I hope it won't happen."

--- *** ---

"What is unfair, Tim?"

"It's unfair how when something isn't alright, we spent like more time and being deadly concerned as if it's going to be the last time seeing or witnessing it than when it's fine from everywhere. It's just the same with the people. I more cared about Jude when she wasn't on her feet after I got her out of Briarcliff than when she was an administrator of the institution and a madwoman."