🌙ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤🌙

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

--- *** ---

Timothy wore a plain, white taintless apron once he set foot in the kitchen, in order to make a mouth-watering lunch for Jude since the starvation was consuming her.

He opened the fridge by gathering the ingredients for the potato soup such as a couple of unpeeled potatoes, carrots, onions and bouillon as they were the top exceedingly required ingredients for the potato soup.

Despite the fact the former man of the cloth couldn't call himself a good cook, nevertheless, he knew essential recipes such as soups, green salads, cookies, pancakes, French toast and so forth. At least, his cooking knowledge was on a basic level and little did he know if his rare bird was going to approve even at least like the dish he was going to fix for her.

In the meanwhile, he turned on the radio by plugging its cable in the plug to listen to some entertaining, jubilant songs that were recently playing by distracting his attention from the gruesome memories of the sinister madness of Briarcliff and muting his guilty conscience which gnawed him for months.

"Somewhere beyond the sea somewhere waiting for me! My lover stands on golden sands and watches the ships that go sailin' somewhere beyond the sea! She's there watching for me!" Bobby Darin's song was recently playing on the retro radio.

When he realized what he lost as the most precious thing in the world was his rara avis his guilty conscience insanely, peculiarly drove him to insanity to discreetly imbibe alcohol in the darkest hours of the night after the patients were already gathered in their cells for extra good night sleep. The demon of boozing was another sin that was destroying him and breaking his vows for daring to gulp, even the weakest sip from the sinful, sweet, intoxicating beverage in the hallowed world of the ecclesiastical icons, the church and God.

 God's glaring, judgmental gawks were transfixed on him by observing how his servant to the church was breaking his vows remorselessly, bluntly by opting to numb his heinous deeds by taking the lives with his bare hands of two remarkably taintless and innocent souls like Shelley and Mary Eunice reckoning the Satan's, who once found his new home in the young nun's body by commanding her to do unbelievable, speechless things.