House of Cards

Previously on Wings of Light:

 --- *** ---

"You're rather the one who makes me the happiest man ever living in this world! Thank you for everything and for gracing not only ourselves with one more addition to that splendid family, but also our lovely cherub angel to have a beautiful little sister or an adorable little brother of his!"

"I was pretty scared I may be through the perimenopause right away instead of getting pregnant. I was being through the first stages of that perimenopause."

 --- *** ---

"Not only there are higher chances of your future child to develop more health issues, moreover let's not forget it will be smaller and it will have mainly problems with the breathing, brain, heart and so forth."

"I'm going to keep that baby inside me unless our lives are extremely endangered when it comes up to my health condition. I don't care if I'm going to give a birth to a tiny piece of meat or an average one, anything to deprive my very second addition to this family I've always craved to have will be under no circumstances."

 --- *** ---

"So Adams, Tennesse is your dream destination for a honeymoon?"

"To be honest, yes! The less people in one place, less problems, Andrea!"

 --- *** ---

"W-Where am I? W-What's this place?" 

"Who are you?" 

 --- *** ---

"Am I really?"

"Yes, you're! There's no reason to be afraid of something that's far cry from real."

 --- *** ---

--- *** ---

While the female trio populated each inch of the compact flowerstore in the Hartford's slums, the early April's relentlessly radiantly charming, happy sun spellbinded its own celestially aureate fitler to shower gradually the shut windows' indisputably flimsy glasses, beautifully golden curtain, pale enough, veiled the exposed fleshes of Madeleine, Andrea and Cassandra to its leaked detection.

Lately the Hartford's common climate vibrantly contrasted to the past weeks' weather, due to its real coordinates of the small city of Vermont. Moreover, the days were sunnier when the wee hints of spring casted its own sunrise almost a month ago with the unceasing catharasis of the nature and melting the luxuriously alabaster, fragile snowy carpet and its ornates that once magnificently mesmerized the majority of the audience, allowing themselves to glance through their windows with their childlike inquisitive cabochons or on the contrary coping up with their comfort zone to balefully take the risk to encounter the true face of the nature. The winter nature. The wintery's magnificently authentic prospect as medley of frosty climate, aggressively howling winds, the bountiful beehive of alabasterly waltz, ticklishly wee snowflakes. To eavesdropping the rich soundtrack of the seventh heaven children and adolescents' hysterically timeless screams and laughters, pitching the wintery prosect and muting ruthlessly the aggressive wind's howling.