Bolt from the Blue

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"Maddie, what on earth is going on? Shh, shh, you'll be good! Maddie, you can tell me anything! I'm your older brother and I'm the sole man that can hear your pain and roar."

"It's not about me, Roman, but it's about my friend and I told her boyfriend about her secret journal, where she wrote a couple of suicidal, ridiculous paragraphs which have nothing to do with what kind of a person she's except sometimes she's sometimes angry with Edward for when he doesn't have his regular breastmilk."

--- *** ---

"Edward only cries and fusses whenever he doesn't receive his regular breastmilk per a few hours at least or he needs some attention and affection. He's a specific baby. He doesn't trust easily strangers and he's quite bashful around them, you know! Except for Maddie when Jude and your sister met for first time." 

"It's show time. How sweet! How about to go back to eighth page?" 

--- *** ---

"Instead of paying a visit to psychologist nearby in Vermont, you consulted with my younger sister Anna. She's definitely the big-shot in psychology and spent a handful of hours on the phone to help you and considering the time you've spent on the phone, listening to your pain and worries even the nightmares you used to have, she truly cherished every precious second of listening to your desperate voice until she advised you what you shall do to overcome your fears and nightmares."

"I was thinking sometimes I was actually a pain in the neck for yar sister!"

--- *** ---

"Bleach and beer! The bleach reacts with alcohol or acetone to form chloroform. This chemical is potentially dangerous and it can knock you out even cause a fatal death or at least, an organ damage."

"Damn! His organs waved the white flag early and I'm still blaming myself I didn't wake up earlier to ensure him a transport to the nearby hospital,"

--- *** ---

"I-I'm trying to protect you and I'm far crying from gossiping and prying, Judy! Doesn't it hurt you how much I gave from myself and so as Tim did to prevent these childish dilemmas? The suicidal thoughts which every adolescent struggles with. Choosing Cayden as an ex-crush of yours over the family and the friends you've and sacrificed every ounce of themselves you to be as safe as houses. You think I'm some kind of a traitor and prying in your personal stuff in a New York minute? No, I'm the one who helps."

"Good day, ladies!"

--- *** ---

"Come on, Jude! I know what you're exactly coveting."

"Are ya truly sure ya want this?"

--- *** ---

"Love you too, my cupcake! Harry!"