✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖✞

✞John 1:5✞

John 1:5

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

It has been a handful of days since not only Dr

It has been a handful of days since not only Dr. Arden, known as the doctor of the science's discreet disappearance but also his and Jude's favorite young, vulnerable nun, whose life has been taken by the tender, lethal kiss of Shachath. She took with herself two souls. Mary Eunice's fragile soul and the devil's invincible one. Two sheer contrasts between the pure innocence, naivety, and richness of virtue, and the fiendish evil, remorseless and unsacred sins.

They were like the comparison between light and dark, good and evil, vices and virtues, morality and immorality, war and peace.

The former sister of the church, whose clerical title, belongings and everything else which she once possessed were yanked from her holy hands, although there was only one thing she had even during her darkest and least cheerful days.

The middle-aged lady had been on a roller coaster of three entire trimesters of nausea, mood swings, and somewhat a visible body change. Meantime, she gained extra pounds on some body parts that were once bony until the pregnancy solved her problem with her underweight, food cravings. A bump that carried the fresh, new life that was living inside her for months. On the one hand, good news for the future parents whilst, on the other hand, bad news.

Indeed, they were good news for Jude and Timothy since they would welcome a family member into their small family, even if they were both together at this moment. The blonde hasn't utterly forgiven the love of her life for the betrayal and putting her through the mess which she has the least expected from him.

From a man with a benevolent nature, known for his celibacy and took solemn vows for years by serving steadfastly the church until it was Jude, to whom he gave his virtue and it wasn't the devil, who took it away at first, fortunately.

Remorses over his right hand's betrayal and speculated false hopes were opting to teach a lesson to the aspiring priest by persuading him of what is right and what is better. They were like stern, unwelcoming teachers as he figured out by himself what was out of control for balancing his and Judy's lives as well.