💀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝔹𝕖𝕕𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕀𝕀💀

💀 Psalm 91:5  💀

💀 Psalm 91:5  💀

💀  You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 💀

💀  You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,  💀

--- *** ---

The swarm of rain poured down ruthlessly crudely slapping the windows and lighting bolts jolted down by boldly tweaking the ground. Fortunately, Edward, Jude and Timothy were profoundly asleep, too focused on their reverie and slumber rather than the lighting bolts outside. It was in the middle of the night and the rain hadn't stopped since a couple of hours.

First and foremost, the former nun wore a mere, rigid white as-snow nightgown with long sleeves, ankle length as she resembled a sheer angel it hugged her frail skeleton. Her wild silken lion mane of old Hollywood golden curls was ruffled on the pillow, whereas Timothy wore to bed nothing more than his plain white T-shirt and pajama charcoal trousers.

Edward was put to sleep in his crib in his parents' bedroom as well.

What was more than bewildering and surprising was Jude sharing a bed with her former lover since it was the day he got her out of the snake pit and now instantly repairing their toxic relationship. It was a readily difficult quest for them to work on their relationship especially the blonde, who was the one that ended with severe heartbreak in the end.

The former sister of the church crawled into bed before ten o'clock, whereas the former priest shortly after her as he decided to not leave her sleep all alone with their baby son since the stormy night would double her nightmares as Jude hadn't purified her mind from the agonizing and somber reverie, flooding her mind.

Their unconscious, warm bodies were tucked up in quilts over their blanket as the imminent month was approaching too soon, resulting in more brashly chilling weather. Soft heartbeats coated their hearts in their ribs. Their shut tight eyelids were shielding them against the flashing lights of the lighting bolts outside which gleamed up the room by dispersing its vibrant light in the pitch-black bedroom that sunk in ebony darkness.