⧫︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤⧫︎

Previously on Wings of Light:

"Andrea, I'm deadly serious! Yar advises are a total waste of time. It will take me a while until I situate somewhere else with the fresh start. And let's not mention that I will get rid off the faggot, the young blond and the old whore within less than 24 hours but the organization must b,"

"Total waste of time? Watch yar foul mouth what says. A lot of valuable human lives are going to be under your knife or whatever you use as a weapon. And do you know why? Because of your impulse, selfishness and your bloodthirst for revenge for what they did to you."

--- *** ---

"Cassandra, I wish you were that young to be as selfless as Kathy and Jack! I miss you very much and I rot for everything you to come back into my life, instead of running away like a wounded hare. You have a wonderful husband by your side that cares not only about your ass and your adorable children, but also about me. The one, who made you of flesh and blood and you have the luck to be that smart, radiant and beautiful girl, who met her own prince."

"Andrea? Andrea?"

--- *** ---

"Anything wrong, Andrea?"

"He isn't answering."

--- *** ---

"Your return is too sudden for me, Frank! And I know your strong hatred towards me."

"Since I can see ya got out Edward and Judy out of the hellhole, I can tell my hatred towards ya plummeted. Drastically!"

--- *** ---

"Oh, Tim! It looks like ya have quitted them or I'm mistaking."

"I just rarely smoke especially when my nerves are about to erupt as volcano of its accumbered stress and tasks."

--- *** ---

"Don't you ever dare to... to talk and see my kids! Whores deserve nothing!"