♠ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡♠

--- *** ---

--- *** ---

"Whoa, this accident panicked every ounce of my body!" Shortly after Cayden left the flower store, Judy muttered as she took one of the pots to inspect warily the golden marigolds as golden as her lion mane of old Hollywood silky aureate curls.

The truth was the accident which took its place in front of the flower store as Timothy punched Cayden, horrified his former lover by eavesdropping and surveying the interaction between the eerily leery client and Jude too.

Little did she know she was being eavesdropped and watched by nobody other than her former lover in the entire time outside, whose demeanor had drastically changed. Since she could ideally recall the sweet, affable and concerned gentleman, who got her out of the sinisterly dilapidating, old asylum.

Now, the father of their love child, Edward Ralph, was nothing more than a former priest with paranoid and obsessive thoughts of his former lover, plotting to be her boyfriend or even husband, despite they haven't been intimate for months.

The ginormously obnoxious jealousy, brewing and cooking inside him was like a venomous potion, inebriating his cells and antagonizing every man, who interacted or dared to speak face-to-face with his rare bird.

Once a representative of the opposite sex was communicating and showed signs of sympathy in the former Monsignor's eyes, nothing more than scorching ire and abhorrence were brewing and cooking inside him as emotions, verging to express them.

"Don't be so panicked, Judy! I assure you, everything will be fine and Cayden will be fine after the punch he got from Timothy. Probably he is right!" The Michiganite evoked out as she was sipping her mug of hot herbal tea as its liquid lingered on her tongue, gushing down and resuscitating her organs.

An optimistically soothing smile honed up in the corner of the young lady's lips after leaving the mug and patting faintly her friend and colleague's shoulder.

"This man has something suspicious behind his identity, even if he claims with his actions and behavior he is a sweet gentleman. Inviting ya on a first date and giving you a card with his phone number and the address."

"Oh, I swear to God if ya repeat once again Tim is the goddamn right and supporting his action for punching Cayden into his face," the former sister of the church heaved a jadedly dramatic sigh, flaring her lungs as its oxygen surged her breathing organs when Madeleine reminded her she was strongly supporting the British compatriot's action and his position, her sentence abided unfinished, in fact, the blonde cut her off curtly.

"I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no girl reaction! 'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try! I can't get no, I can't get no! When I'm ridin' 'round the world and I'm doin' this and I'm signin' that! And I'm tryin' to make some girl, who tells me!"

"Judy, I am trying to protect and advise ya! If you got hurt especially in another toxic or abusive relationship, ya would realize too late I was absolutely right." The Michiganite's lip curled, when she haphazardly retaliated, attempting her best to advise and caution the middle-aged mother about the suspicious Italian and his intentions as the smile pottered off on her porcelain youthful complexion.