Ducktales: Operation Lost Souls: Chapter 10: Heaven Sent

Alarms were blaring in the lavender pod. The air was being quickly sucked out of the ship. Dewey hung on to the arm rests for dear life, as his heart was racing faster than a running cheata.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" He screamed tucking his head into his shirt. "I'mgoingtodie!Imgoingtodie!" He said quickly, the moons pearly white and grey surface was quickly approaching, and the pod was starting to break apart. Dewey was tossed from side to side, he grabbed at the stearing wheel and pulled towards him, trying to get the rocket to land.

"Automatic Landing gear, offline," the robotic voice boomed in the ship, causing Dewey to despretly cover his ears.

"GRYO WHY YOU NO GOOD——aaahhhhhhhh"

....

A burning sensation filled Dewey's lungs as he despretly groped at his throat, pleading for air. He turned into a coughing fit, the air in his helmet was escaping. He gaged and chocked, he searched the ravaged ship for anything he could use as life support. A crimson light was flashing, sending out a sos signal to Gearloose labs. He pulled his helmet off, the blistering cold of the moon shot through his veins. Dewey knee he only had less than 90 to find a new helmet before he was a goner.