Ducktales: Operation Lost Souls: Chapter 8: Scam Artist

...Huey and Louie's Story....

Let me out you Medusa!!!" Screamed Huey banging on the spot where the door would have been. "Three days I've been here! Three days!!! Louie should have realized Fenice was scamming him and he should have came to get me!" He kicked the wall hoping to get a dent in it. "Stupid Louie," he screamed. He slammed his hands, he then crumpled to the floor. "There's no way out, the walls are cement, the floor is concrete. And the window is bullet proof, I can't get out!"

"Now what kind of jr Woodchuck gives up that easily?" A voice from behind him mocked.

"Louie!!" Huey ran up to hug him but Louie pushed away. "What?"

"I don't want your apology Huebert. I just came to shut you up, you are screaming too loud. People are going to think we kidnapped you!" Louie said folding his arms.

"From what I remember, you and Fenice did kidnap me."

"Well you ungrateful brat. Fenice and myself helped nurse you back to health after you tumbled off a cliff-"

"Tree branch," Huey corrected him.

"Don't correct me. Fenice could have left you in the woods, but no. She helped you like how she helped me. You target me as being the bad one but at least I'm grateful for what happened."

"Louie you're brainwashed, she's using-"

"Shut up!" Louie punched the wall next to him. Tears started to swell up hims eyes. A little whimper escaped his mouth.

"I hate you Hubert. Do you understand, I HATE YOU! You're a weak useless know-it-all. You are selfish and a coward. You always think something or someone is after you, but for once, you are not the center of the world. After Fenice says your better, she'll let you go, and don't come looking for me." Louie was about to go out of the room until Huey grabbed his hoodie and swung him around to meet his eyes. He placed a firm grip on the green triplets shoulders.

"Uncle Scrooge is dead!"

"What?"

"We lost the battle to Magica and now I believe she's back and brain washing you!"

"Liar," Louie slapped Huey's hand off his shoulders. "You're just tying to make Fenice look bad and you to look like the Nobel hero!" Louie slammed the door and a red out line made the door vanish.

"You're in denial!" Huey screamed through the door.

"Am not!" Louie screamed back through the other side.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Scrooge said, it immediately made Huey jump. He turned around and saw his uncle with his hands folded on his lap.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

...Webbys Story...

"Theoretically we would be able to bring your friend Alena back from the dead,"

"Lena." Webby corrected.

"L-Lena, but you'd need a few things. Regeneration energy, something treasured from the deceased person, and a magical artifact of some sort. Do you know where to find any of these?"

"I know Scrooge kept a vial of regeneration energy in the Other Bin, when he traveled to a alternate dimension and was stuck there for a 100 years. I have lenas bracelet, I've been wearing it ever since the-"

"Okay so we have two of the three items, no need to go into your life story," Violet said abruptly. "Now we just need a magical artifact? Where would we find one?"