DuckTales: Dream Jumpers: Chapter 2

Lil' Bulb's Dream

A dimly lit room with a light bulb hung from a single string on the wall stood before Lil' Bulb. Moss eroded through the cracked stone bricks. It was like a endless black void. Lil' Bulb started walking through the room. Looking for any sign of Manny or Gyro. A blinding light suddenly shone. Lil' Bulb fell on his back in bewilderment. There was Gyro looking down at him, a scowl visable on his face. Gyro trapping his foot impaciently suddenly grabbed Lil' Bilb and threw him to the wall.

"You useless piece of rust, I am man, you are machine. Do as I say or I will pull your plug!" Gyro roared. Lil' Bulb immediately got up and backed away. It turned around to find a pile of metal being crushed right before his very eyes. Suddenly a duck dressed all in green stood before him and three other strangers he has never meet before. Lil' Bulb started to get worried. Suddenly the green duck grabbed him and started shaking the poor lil' helper, he shouted in a mad voice.

"Wake up you mad machine, this is all a dream! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP" There was suddenly a blinding light and Lil' Bulb and the four kids were back in the underwater lab. "Well that was much easier than I thought!" Louie said excitedly.

"True but Lil' Bulb was only a minor. His dream seems to simple to be a nightmare. Yet we all have things that we fear. It only makes sense that the more people we save, the worst the nightmare is going to be." Huey commented rubbing his hands together. Lil' Bulb was waving his fist angrily at Louie for waking him up in the worst possible way.

"Why do you have to turn a joyful moment into a analysis?" Everyone then turned to Manny and Fenton on the table. "They came blindly out of no where and tried to help Uncle Donald and the rest. Instead they got hurt in return, it's cruel how the world works." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. A distant pause shook the quiet atmosphere.

"We can do two more today, before it gets late," Webby turned to the boys. "What other dangers do you think we will face?"

"Hard to say, but we can conquer anything that comes our way. These ducks don't back down!" Dewy said triumpletly. Webby rolled her eyes. And the rest smiled, they knew this was going to be his new catch phrase.

"Though I would be curious to see what Manny and Fenton fear, considering they were out numbered on the bridge. You would think someone brave like that wouldn't be afraid." Webby said.

"Let's go see!" Huey said, he flipped the switch and there were instantly transported to a valley of bright colors. Almost like where the sword horse lived in the bin.

"It hurts so much, the bright colors!" Louie said rubbing his eyes.

"Come on let's go find Manny!"