DuckTales: Dream Jumpers: Chapter 9: Donald Ducks Dream

"Mom are you sure we have to go to our Uncle Scrooge's?" Young Donald asked a women dressed in red with her hair tightly in a bun.

"It's just for the summer, you'll have fun!" Hortese spoke hugging her kids one more time.

"But we never even knew we had the worlds richest duck as our uncle!" A hen dressed in a brown jack with piolet goggles on her head said.

"Eh, he tends to be a recluse. Anyway I love you. Remember no tricks, no lies, no trouble." Quackmore spoke hugging his daughter and son.

"Sister, do you think this is a good idea? I am a very important duck," spoke a Scottish accent. Scrooge McDuck scowled at the two little kids. He stood back straight. A blue trench coat with a red outline on his body. A brown cane visible in his hand.

"Oh Scroogie spend time with your family I'll be fun!" Hortese smiled. She and her husband waved their kids goodbye and drove off.

"Huh... why am I always stuck watching little kids," Scrooge said she gestured to kids to enter through the front gate.

"Great now we are stuck with a stuck up, selfish old miser." Donald pouted.

"Oh come on brother, this could be a adventure!" Della jumped ecstatically. "Besides it will be nice to get to know our uncle!" She smiled pulling Donald faster into the front door. Part of the mansion was still being built.

"Kitchen is over there, living room there, and my office and sleeping quarters that way. Knock on my door if you need me," Scrooge turned away from the young ducklings, tipping his hat. "Please don't need me." He walked upstairs and ventured to the left.

"Not even going to take the time to know us. Such a nice uncle," Donald rolled his eyes sarcastically. Della shrugged her shoulders.

"Good evening young sir and madam," a voice startled the twins.

"Woah a butler cool!" Dellas eyes lit up.  Her enthusiasm could never rub off on Donald.

"I am Duckworth, call me if you need anything," the dog said, he took a short bow and walked off towards the kitchen.

"Oh boy this is going to be fun! Come on let's go touch some expensive stuff!" Della jumped, heading off to the staircase.

"I have a strange feeling about this place," Donald skeptically looked around the broad mansion.

The scene suddenly changed. Older Donald carried a stroller with three eggs. Della was yelling, raising her fist in the air. Scrooge with a red and black trench coat was at a desk holding up a piece of paper.

"ARE YOU A IDIOT?! GOING UP INTO SPACE WITH YOUR THREE KIDS IN THE WAY?!?" Donald screamed.

"I'm not going to be a stay at home mother. Sitting around the fire place knitting sweaters. I want them to have a exciting life of adventure. Just like what we've been doing for the past 15 years."

"That's not your job to knit sweaters it's Mom's." Donald revoked. Scrooge was at the desk hiding a small smile, thinking.

"We've been everywhere on earth, from Pandaemonium to Demugorgon. I want my chicks to experience what we had growing up. Having the chance to experience and travel the world!"

"Use your head Della, this is too risky. Especially with the chicks going to hatch in three weeks. What if you get hurt or worse!" Donald shouted.

"We've been on hundreds of adventures, worst I've got was a swollen eye!"

"And a swollen head... listen-"

"I want to give my boys the stars, chart the last unknown frontier. Bold new discoveries! Don't you think the boys would like that?" Della interrupted Donald