RR58 Oblivion

Tensions were extremely high since the failed opportunity to get Natasha and Thea back. Tony didn't dare try and speak to Loki, and Loki could hardly even stand to be in the same room as him. The guilt and disappointment Tony was feeling had him on edge and there was nothing else he could do to make up for it, so he instead poured himself into their new plan of attack.

"Alright," he began, "I know I'm not the most popular guy in the room right now, but we need to get the show on the road. Thor, Steve...and Loki, we need to get to Samara and check out this tip. I know I screwed up, again, but ill be damned if I do it again. Clint, I need you to stay and keep searching for any more clues, as well as look after security for the kid."

Clint nodded to him and then left with Tony's team to help get the jets ready for the Samara teams' departure. He gave the suggestion of taking two jets, just in case they needed to separate, and Steve agreed with him. Steve and Thor ended up taking one jet and Loki begrudgingly stayed with Tony and they took the other. After about 30 minutes of catching up with Dove, Darcy joined Clint the moment he returned from the docking bay to go over computer scans and use the satellites to see what Tony's team would be coming up against. She used the files to hack as much information as she could to see what to expect and relayed it to Tony so he would be prepared.

Dove on the other hand knew he had to set his own plan into motion. He had a codeword that he was supposed to say when he was ready, лояльность
, which meant 'loyalty'. Loyalty to Yuri and the project at hand. The word 'loyalty' to Echo was as comparable to the phrase 'hail HYDRA' to HYDRA. What the team didn't know was that there was a listening device under the computer table. Yuri had him bug the room the moment he got back, and he managed to do it without being seen. It was undetectable and now Echo could hear everything that was happening in the room; Echo still had the upper hand.

Bobbi was in the adjoining room and the last time Dove had checked, she had a horrible headache and was resting. She would be vulnerable when Darcy and Clint will be forced out of the room for an emergency. He sauntered over to the computer Darcy and Clint were at and saw that they were deep within a case file they had cracked online that he hadn't seen yet. He knew there wouldn't be a mention of him, but it still made him on edge; it could throw his whole plan off track. It had to go exactly according to plan, or it would all be for nothing. Before they could put a dent in his plan with any new surprise information, he asked them if they had found anything.

Darcy nodded to him before scanning though the data. "I'm getting a lot about this base, but I'm not so sure if it's still active, just like your file said. It looks like its going to be another dead end." Clint then asked if they should call the team back, but Dove convinced them not to.

"Even if there is a shred of information there, or some secret underground operation going on, I think it's worth a shot to keep on track," he said, making a point. Before anyone could disagree, he made his move. "лояльность."

"What?" Darcy asked as she looked up from her work at the unfamiliar word. Clint kind of side eyed him; he knew what the word meant.

"Loyalty," Dove continued. "How loyal do you think Echo is to Yuri? It makes me wonder exactly what he's done to gain his followers. I mean, its always either two things, power or money. Could we look into some money trails or something to gain an edge?"

Understanding, Darcy shook her head no. "It's a good idea but its so intertwined with HYDRA that we wouldn't be able to tell what was what. Its also like, super-secret so I doubt the name Echo would be thrown around so carelessly."

It took several more minutes of waiting but then it finally happened. Dust from the ceiling trickled down lazily as the entirety of the building shook in some kind of blast. Another blast then sounded, and Clint slammed his hand onto the table in frustration. "Echo is finally making their move; they must have waited for some of us to leave."