RR 19 Intel

Natalia had some time to think after the meeting in the lab with the SHIELD team. After about an hour or so, she grabbed a laptop that was in her room and left for the common room. When she arrived, it was empty. She found a comfortable spot on the couch and set to work trying to find James. Darcy was still in her room resting. Natalia didn't know where the rest of the team was, she only hoped The Avengers hadn't escaped the tower and alerted them of the situation. Just to check, she hacked her way into the tower and was pleased to find it still on lockdown. She then focused on James.

Using what hacking skills she had, she searched the web for footage of The Winter Soldier. She got excited when she found a HYDRA leak. After a little digging, she found blurry video footage of a man leaving a building somewhere in Canada about two months ago. After thinking about it for a while, she started to wonder why someone would video a seemingly normal man just leaving a building. That's when she noticed that the man was wearing a large coat, one that would certainly cover his arms. She then noticed the way he walked and carried himself. Even though she couldn't see his face through the blurriness, she knew it was him. She was a bit surprised though to find that HYDRA was after him. Wasn't he a part of HYDRA? She had so many questions and not enough answers. After digging for a few more hours, she hadn't found anything else.

While sitting in silence, she heard footsteps approaching the lounge. She figured them to be female, lightweight, and not a trained agent. The steps were not loud, but were not quiet either. It had to be either Skye or Jemma. She banked on it being Skye, and she was right.

Natalia's presence startled Skye when she came into view. Natalia looked up when Skye walked over, and noticed the girl's apprehension.

"Skye, right?" she asked.

The other girl smiled and relaxed slightly. "Yea, what are you doing up so late?" She took a seat next to the red head.

Natalia sighed and looked back at the computer. "I'm trying to find someone who doesn't want to be found."

"The guy you were supposed to meet today?"

She shook her head. "He would have been a dead end anyways. If he knew what was good for him, he would have left the country if HYDRA saw him. It was worth a shot trying to speak with him." Natalia was a good liar, and Skye was drinking up her words.

"Maybe I can help? I'm good at this kind of stuff, it's kind of my specialty. I mean if you want that is." Skye was worried that she had overstepped a boundary. She was so nervous to be talking with a deadly assassin.

This made Natalia excited, her trap was working. "I can't ask you to do that. If anyone knew who I was looking for, they could be in danger. I can't even tell Darcy yet, or I would be pulled from this mission. It's too dangerous."

Skye didn't care about danger. She was always wanting to test her skills. And to help out Natasha Romanoff, it was a thrill. Plus, she had no reason not to trust her. She was an Avenger! "I don't care. It would stay between me and you! If I blabbed, I'm sure you would end my life!"

Natalia acted like she was thinking about it. "Fine, but if you tell anyone, I mean anyone, you could jeopardize this entire mission and I would get you pulled from this team so fast you wouldn't even know what hit you."

Skye gulped in fear. "Deal. So what have you got so far?"

Natalia glanced around, not trusting all the open entryways where someone could over hear them.

Skye noticed this and suggested they go to her room. Natalia agreed and they made their way there.

Natalia glanced around the small room. It wasn't very furnished with any personal items, but it did have a couple of laptops and other electronic devices. They both sat on Skye's bed with their backs to the wall, and a laptop on Natalia's lap.