RR8 Cold and Calculating

RR8

Thor and Tony were going to the Asgardian prison and breaking Loki out to help. He knew Chitauri crystals better than anyone. Their plan was in action.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

In a daze, Natalia let her guards lead her back to her cell. She immediately went to the farthest corner and curled up in a ball, letting sleep envelop her. The darkness was a welcome reprieve to what she had just been through. Never in her life had she ever imagined that sort of pain even existing. Well, she didn't think so, she couldn't remember anything that had happened before the serum was injected into her.

Natasha also welcomed the sleep. Maybe she would feel better after she woke up. Her memories were fuzzy; she was barely hanging on to her friends, but they were still there.

A few hours later, Natalia woke with a start. The door to her cell banged open and at least 15 to 20 soldiers rushed in with guns drawn. She swept her gaze across the crowd. She noticed the young soldier in the back left, hesitantly draw his gun when he entered. Hesitation will get you killed. He would be easy. She noticed one of the men had a slightly off gait, maybe an old leg injury. She would use this to her advantage. She noticed other things, slight hesitations, aggression that would make a person make mistakes, overconfidence. She noticed the type of guns they had and immediately knew how they functioned. She saw batons hanging from everyone's left side, as well as tasers, and she noticed the small window in the corner of her room with a face in it, watching how she would handle the situation. All of this, she noticed in less than five seconds.

Natasha barely remembered this moment. She couldn't quite place what happened next. But she didn't have to wait long. Natalia spun into action when the overconfident soldier took a brave step forward and pulled the trigger. The bullet hadn't even left the barrel when she shot to the side and took out the young soldier who hesitated when he ran in. She took him out with a blow to his head. She then heard bullets flying and she dodged every one of them. How did she know how to fight like this? She couldn't remember but chalked it up to muscle memory. She must have done this a lot. A few stray bullets hit some of the men, making her job easier. She then jumped onto one of their shoulders, wrapping her legs around his neck and falling backwards to grab his legs and throw him to the ground. Without hesitating, she swung her leg in a circle and tripped two more guys. She then punched the down men in the throat, ripping one of them out. She flipped backwards into a fighting stance and three men advanced on her, batons drawn. One man went to hurl his baton into her side but she caught it mid swing. She looked into the man's eyes with as much hate as she could find. He looked into her eyes and was terrified. He was in that moment more afraid of her than he ever was at Ivan Petrovich, the most evil man in the world. Natalia ripped the baton from the man's hand and slammed it into his rib cage, instantly hearing it shatter. She actually smiled at the sound. She was surprisingly enjoying herself. Looking left, she barely escaped another baton from crushing her skull. Don't think, just act. Dropping the baton in her hand and grabbing the one that barely missed her skull, she pulled on it, making the soldier holding on fall. She quickly brought her foot down on his exposed back and snapped his spine in half. The remaining of the three drew his side gun and didn't even have time to cock it before it was taken from his hand and shoved into his mouth and fired. Again, Natalia smiled as his brain was blown out.

The rest of the men in the room looked terrified. Their boss, Ivan Petrovich had ordered them to take out a young girl who was now 8 years old. They didn't care why. When Ivan ordered something, you did it. No questions asked. When they ran into the young girl's cell, they all saw her jump up and immediately take a fighting stance. Only a few of them actually saw her cold, calculating eyes run over the group. Before they knew it, this strikingly beautiful young girl, with fiery red hair, took out over half of the team in less than a minute, without a scratch. They watched in horror as she killed some of the best soldiers the Red Room had to offer. And she was...smiling? Ivan had damaged this girl to the point where she was actually enjoying herself, leaving behind all she knew for a new life of killing and serving Ivan, just like the rest of them had. But this girl was different, she was fast, so fast that everything was happening in a blur. Bodies fell to the cold stone floor as she moved about the room. She was strong too, flipping grown men to the ground like they were nothing. Cold and calculating this girl was. She seemed to avoid the few men left alive, who were now at the middle of the room cowering beside the small fire that seemed to never go out. Playing dead. Maybe she would leave them alone and they could attack her when she let her guard down.

When Natalia saw no more soldiers advancing on her, she stopped moving and gazed around the room. Dead. They were all dead and she made them that way. She was good at killing. It was the only thing she knew since waking up. She might as well embrace this life that was now given to her. She would take any challenge. Then she saw movement. She whipped her head towards the fire and saw the remaining dead men. She listened. She heard a steady beat, four different sets of beats. Heartbeats? Then she saw one of their chests move again. The bastards were playing dead. She then noticed the fire and her heart stopped. Why was she afraid of fire? She didn't know. She walked closer to it, keeping in mind that there were four men faking death. She stared into the fire, hoping it would bring back some memory of who she was or why she was so afraid of it. But noting came. The men were far enough back from it that she could kill them without touching the fiery flame. She sighed and picked up gun, aiming for the closest man and shot him in the head. He didn't even see him coming. The remaining three men knew their cover was blown and took their tasers, rushing her. Natalia simply gripped each hand that held a taser and thrust them at the other persons, having the men tase their partner to death. The last man just stood there.

"Please, have mercy!" he screamed.

Mercy?...Don't ever show mercy. She walked up to the terrified man and put her hands on either side of his face. She had to stand on her tiptoes. She smiled sweetly at him and then snapped his neck.

The old Natalia was gone.

Natasha found herself slightly enjoying herself as she moved in sync with Natalia. Her memory was even fuzzier and she couldn't remember her friend's names. Were they her friends? Why would her friends leave her there? No, they couldn't be her friends. They were another test that Ivan had made. Yes, that was it. It all made sense now. Those people were all in her head. She was Natasha Romanoff, grown up version of Natalia Romanova. Ivan had put her in her childhoods head in order to train her more. Double training meant double the deadliness she was capable of. That made sense right? It had to. Her name of Natasha must be a cover Ivan made. Yes, she would make him proud.

Natalia looked around the room again at her handiwork. She then noticed the small window again. The face she saw was no longer there. Instead, it appeared before her in the door way. She didn't consider the man a threat. She stood there and allowed him to walk up to her. He placed a confident hand on her shoulder and asked if she knew him. She did, in a way, so she nodded her head.

"I'm Ivan Petrovich, but you are to call me Father now. You are my best creation and you are mine. Do you understand?"

Natalia, along with Natasha in her mind, nodded yes. Natalia couldn't explain it but she knew she had to take orders from this man.

"Yes, Father." She smiled and submitted to his every wish and order. She was now the Black Widow.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Thor and Tony had formulated a plan to break into Asgard. They had left immediately and that left Clint, Steve, and Bruce alone with Natasha. They continually monitored her vitals and watched what happened on the screen. She had been sleeping, as well as Natalia, for a few hours until soldiers rushed in. They watched as she attacked them and killed 18 highly soldiers without breaking a sweat. Clint and Bruce looked to Steve wondering if he was capable of that. Steve simply shook his head no. Natalia, this early with her serum, was far more powerful than Natasha was now. It must have been because the serum was fresh in her system, and over the years, it slowly wore off. Natasha was still a force to be reckoned with, but she was slowly losing the serum. It would be years though before it was completely out of her system at the rate she was going.

This, the boys knew. But what they didn't know was...the Natasha they knew was fading. They could only see Natalia on the screen since Natasha was in her mind. They didn't know that she was losing her memories. They didn't know that she thought this was another test. They didn't know that the moment she finally woke up, she could kill them all.