RR57 - Divided

"Yo peeps, Dove is almost here," Darcy announced in the lab after she hung up the phone with him. "He's brought some of the old files he found while he lived at the base but he said there is nothing in there worth anything."

"You know..." Tony began as he moved away from Clint at the computer and towards Thor, "I still find it extremely weird that he chose the old Red Room base to live at. Who knows if he's really found anything or not, we would never know."

Darcy knew that he aimed his comment at her, but she chose to ignore it. Tony wasn't the only one that distrusted the ex-HYDRA agent, Clint was leaning towards distrust and backed up Tony a lot of the time. It was just in his nature but he trusted Nat, and if she trusted him, he would at least tolerate him while forming his own opinions. At least Clint had the common sense to keep his mouth shut and comments to himself when she was around. Darcy saw that Thor offered her a smile and she relaxed a bit. Things were still a little tense in the tower and the constant bickering was taking its toll on her. She almost wished that Bobbi would have another 'attack' so that they could check on Natasha.

Steve handed her a cup of coffee, but she had enough of caffeine for the morning, so she handed it to Loki instead who was now allowed out of his cell, but he had to have power dampener cuffs on. Loki gave her a thankful nod and she took her leave, joining Bobbi and Juliette in the adjoining room.

"Hey Barbie," she mocked as she entered and then plopped down on the bed that had been drug into the room. Bobbi was on a laptop clicking away furiously but from the look on her face, Darcy knew that she was getting no closer to finding Natasha and Thea.

Bobbi sighed and snapped the computer closed, "I told you to stop calling me that. Would you like for me to start calling you Sparky again?" she teased.

"Its actually starting to grow on me; go for it," Darcy said with a large grin.

"I can't win with you." Bobbi leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. She pinched the bridge of her nose and Darcy could tell that she had a bad headache. Instead of offering a painkiller to which she would refuse anyway, Darcy scooted closer and started to massage her shoulders. When Bobbi allowed it, she kept going and voiced her concerns.

"Its been almost two days..." she started, to which she felt Bobbi tense up again and then shrug her off.

"I know Darce'. I've tried to reach her on my own this time but I just can't get anything more than a feeling that she's still fighting."

Darcy slumped beside her. "Maybe they are giving her a break. It seems like you see her whenever she's being... whenever she is in an extreme situation."

When Bobbi nodded in agreement, Darcy told her about Dove's call. "Dove didn't find anything, he's going to be here any minute now."

"NO!" Bobbi all but shouted as she involuntarily cringed and leaped from her position, planting herself in front of Juliette sleeping in a makeshift crib in the corner of the room.

"What?! What's wrong?" Darcy shouted as she jumped up too, preparing to fight off whatever caused Bobbi to freak out like that. The fear and desperation in Bobbi's eyes screamed at her before it faded to confusion. Darcy saw no danger and wondered if the link between her and Natasha was going to show Bobbi something.

"What?" Bobbi asked as she looked around as if she didn't quite realize how she got there.

"Bob, are you okay?" she asked before calling for backup; this wasn't her 'normal' kind of attack they had all gotten used to. "Tonyyyy! I need you in here a minute."

By the time Tony made it to the room with Clint hard on his heels, Darcy had led Bobbi back to the bed and was forcing her to sit down. Darcy looked over at Tony and saw him glancing between Bobbi's wild looks to the baby and saw him rush over to her to check on her. When he found Juliette still sleeping, he rushed over to them and asked what had happened.