RR29 Final Revenge

"Say goodnight little spider."

Natalia couldn't move. The boot pressed into her back was pushing down with an unnatural strength. She could feel a bruise starting to form and hear the cracking of her ribs. If the gunshot didn't kill her, the crushing force Ivan was applying to her back would. Her shoulder was slowly dislocating from its socket as Ivan pulled on that as well. She was stuck on the cold floor with a gun to her temple.

XXXXXX

"I'm sorry..." Those sweet words swirled around in his head as he struggled to wake up. As he slowly came to, the cold of the snow below and above him was comforting. It almost felt like a home he never knew. Loki struggled to get up as soon as the sharp nauseating smell of blood hit his nose.

"Natalia!" He knew she had hit him. The shock of the blood scared him again and he immediately reached out with his senses to find her. The forced rest rejuvenated him and he felt able to apparate again, so he did.

He appeared inside of the compound in a torch lit room. Ivan had Natalia on the ground with a gun pressed to her head and she looked infuriated. On the other end Ivan looked insane and almost maniacal.

"Ivan!" he yelled. It caused Ivan to lose his focus and that's when Loki struck him. He sent a blast of power straight into the man, carrying him off his feet and through the door to the room.

Loki rushed over to help Natalia up but she pushed him away.

"Get out of my way Loki!"

Confused, he grabbed onto her arm as she turned to see where Ivan had landed.

She wrenched her arm free and then shoved him out of the way. She hurried through the door and saw Ivan lying in a crumpled heap on the floor. From the sounds coming from him, he was alive but unconscious.

Loki watched her look at Ivan for a moment and then to his surprise she grabbed onto his leg and started to drag him through the hallway.

"Natalia..." She ignored him and kept on going down the hall.

"Natalia wait!" This time he caught up to her and grabbed onto her arm more forcefully.

She whipped around to look at him and the intense glare she gave him almost made him have to take a step back. He could feel the rage coming off her in waves.

He cleared his throat. "Natalia wait. Don't run blindly into this, what are you planning to do?"

"What I should have done a long time ago. He deserves to die. As long as he lives, you and Ksenia will be in danger. Don't you see Loki? I have to do this, now move!"

Loki didn't move an inch. As he stared at her, her walls started to fall and her face softened.

"Please, let me go Loki." Loki knew that she had to do whatever it was that she was planning but he didn't want her to have to do it alone. She had been alone for far too much of her life. He wanted her to share the burden. This wasn't going to be some regular kill for her, this was going to be the kill. She was going to end the nightmare once and for all and move on with her life as best as she could.

He softened his grip and let go of Natalia's arm. "I'll wait for you in the courtyard. Come back to me Natalia and we will leave this place behind forever."

She offered him a small smile and then continued dragging an unconscious Ivan down the hallway.

She knew exactly how to end this. She dragged him into the lab that had become so familiar to her and threw him into the wall on the far side. Seeing the chain link cage she was once kept in, she dragged it to the middle of the room. She grabbed a coil of wire off the nearby desk and then yanked the man who had ruined her life towards the cage. Hoisting him up, she tied his left arm to the cage and then the left. For extra measure, she used the rest of the wire coil to tie his feet, head, and anywhere else she could think of so he could not escape.