RR7 Simply Existing

Chapter 7

Tony almost passed out from the horror. "She's still in there. The two girls, they are one now. It's all my fault. I have to get her out of there."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Natasha woke up feeling tired and sore. Her memory was still fuzzy but she remembered killing her friends, no, her sisters. Wait, she did that years ago. Why would she be remembering that now? She tried getting up but then noticed her body strapped to a chair. Slightly panicked, she looked around the room and saw a man with his back turned from her. It was Dr. Andrei, the one who was always so nice to her during her "treatments" when she was in Red Room. But he died long ago. He was fiddling with a vial and calculating a dosage. From the looks of it, it looked like there was only enough liquid in the vial for one person. She knew it was injected into her so long ago. The super serum that Ivan had promised to the girl that "won." She never imagined that the test would be to kill every single girl she had trained alongside of. Natasha tried to close her eyes at the memory but opened them again when she heard the door open.

Ivan walked into the room feeling extremely excited. Today was the day the super serum would be put into action. After years of waiting for it to be ready, it was finally in his hands. He saw Natalia looking at him and he just winked at her. He then walked over to the doctor to prepare for the procedure.

"Are we ready yet Andrei?"

"Sir, what if it doesn't work? It has taken years for it to be developed and this is all we have. Plus, we don't know what it will do to her. She is the best and you completely went against orders and had the other candidates killed." Dr. Andrei was desperately trying to voice his concerns to Ivan but he never listened.

"I said, is the serum ready, doctor?" Ivan was growing extremely impatient. He was ready for this to work so he could move forward with his plans. He had made a lot of enemies over the years and it would be a relief to have them off of his back. He would send Natalia after them.

"Yes, it's ready. Let's begin."

The two walked over to the young girl and watched her look fearfully up to them. She had not said a word since she woke up strapped into the chair.

"Natalia, are you ready?"

No one had called Natasha that since Red Room. Wait, she was in Red Room? But how? They had her strapped down but nothing was supposed to be able to hurt or touch her, and there was a stinging on her chest and she felt as if she had lost a lot of blood. Then it hit her. Natasha was Natalia. She was trapped inside of Natalia's mind. And she could feel everything around her. She had no control over her movements. She was simply existing inside of the young girl, watching and feeling all over again.

She wanted to scream, but she couldn't; she was trapped. She tried to close her eyes but it wouldn't work. She was helpless. Natasha in that moment, wanted to die.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Natalia watched as the doctor and Ivan approached. She knew she was going to be injected with the serum. The only thing she could do was wait for the agony. And then it came.

The needle was stuck into her vein and the evil liquid quickly spread throughout the girl's body. It felt as if she was on fire, again, but this time it was ten times worse. Her body started convulsing as she pulled against the restraints. She pulled so hard in her agony that there was a small cracking noise heard in the room. Her wrist had broken, but she kept pulling on the restraints. Harder and harder she pulled as the serum coursed through her body. She started feeling stronger, could think more clearly, and a million other things at once. The pain intensified to the point where she almost blacked out.