RR 18 The Bus

Natalia whirled around, not knowing that the two boys had entered the lab behind her, and assumed a defensive stance.

"Shit", she thought. Now she really had to leave, but the boys were blocking the way out. Not taking their eyes off of her, Tony called out to JARVIS to summon Steve and Thor. If this was Natalia, they would need back up. While waiting for JARVIS to find them, Clint asked if it was really her.

"Natasha?" He asked.

"Guess again bird brain," she answered.

"Natalia." Tony simply stated, and she smiled.

JARVIS then interrupted. "Sir, Thor is on his way, but I have found Mr. Rogers unconscious in the training room." The screens in the room then jumped to life and showed the very unconscious and bloodied Steve knocked out onto the floor. The two looked at Natalia in fear. All she did was smile.

"Yeah sorry about that, Bruce too," she said in a flat voice, clearly not meaning it.

"Now move," she commanded. She needed to leave. Clint and Tony she could handle, but she wasn't so sure about Thor. The boys, not wanting her to escape, moved towards her, and she moved towards them. They came face to face, and they really didn't know what to do. She smiled sweetly at them, but it wasn't Natasha they saw in her eyes. The eyes they looked into were cold and very pissed. Before they knew it, she had them sprawled on the floor. She grabbed Darcy's taser off a nearby table as fast as lightning and then tased the two. They too were now unconscious, along with Steve. They barely fought back, not wanting to injure their "friend." She then hacked into the towers system and disabled anything that would help them communicate with the outside world. She also disabled JARVIS, and shut down all exits, leaving one open for her to manually close so that she could leave the building.

"Natalia wait, I can help you," Loki said from his cell. She looked back at him and said, "I don't need any help." With that, she ran from the lab.

She ran to her room to grab some things before she left. She grabbed what she needed, and then headed to Darcy's room, hoping that she was there. She still hadn't seen Thor. When she got to Darcy's room, she knocked like she usually did and was greeted by the oblivious brunette. She needed her hacking skills to find out where to go next.

"Hey Natasha! What's up?" she asked innocently.

"Uhhh, mental breakdown." She lied. "I need to get away, and I don't want to go alone. Will you please go with me? You are the only one I can stand to be around since I woke up." She made herself sound as sincere as possible.

Darcy understood. She had been spending a lot of time with the red head. She even poured out her life story to her. Natasha had to be upset about Bruce still being in a coma.

"Sure! I'll go with you! Where to? The movies, shopping, out to eat...?

"I don't know yet, Washington maybe." She really didn't know. The people she was looking for were very hard to find, and the last location she found them at was somewhere in Washington state one day ago. They were SHIELD, a special team, and she needed the hacker on board. She was one of the best in the world.

"What about the team? Do they know you want to leave for a while?" Darcy asked.

"I need to meet with someone to help me with something. I thought a road trip would be nice. Are you in? I also need help finding this someone."

A road trip did sound exciting. And traveling with Natasha would be a once in a lifetime experience. Of course she would go!

"Sure thing babe, let me grab some stuff."