"Okay, everyone." Jackson smiles. "Today's the big day. We know finally know the location of Leonardo Morte and we can finally kill him. Everyone be ready in an hour."

"Keiko and Brandon go get the helicopter ready for us. Keiko, I expect to see you on the top floor by the time we get there. We need you to clear it before we get there or we're going to be screwed."

"I got it," she assures him. "It'll be easy."

"Henry make sure you keep an eye on everyone especially Keiko. If anything happens to her everything goes to shit."

"Okay," he says.

"You two," He says pointing to Jace and I. "I'll see you in the lobby in an hour."

"Everyone teamwork is the only way we're going to make it out alive. Put trust in one another and please don't die," Jackson comments.

Everyone leaves the room and goes into their respective hotel rooms. "Are you going to be alright?" I ask Jace.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, we're about to kill your brother."

"My brother is an evil man, Brooklyn. I'll be fine."

"Okay but if you feel like you can't handle it. It's okay to walk away. No one would get upset."

"I'll be fine," he says smiling. "Now get ready, I don't want to make Jackson hate me more than he already does. He might accidentally shoot me in the leg."

I walk into the shower and wash my body off. The sweat and alcohol from last night go down the drain.

Drying myself off I walk into my room. I know exactly what I'm going to wear for this mission. I put on my sports bra and underwear.

Going into my closet I pull out my suitcase. My favorite thing to wear for missions like this is my black suit. My suit looks like any old suit a man would wear but it's tailored to fit me.

The waist is cinched and the pants are tighter for my personal comfort. I look through my weapons suitcase. It's been so long I've missed you all. I grab a few knives and conceal them under my pants leg. I grab my briefcase and pack a few guns.

I conceal my favorite in the pocket of my blazer. I'm armed to the nines, ready to finish the mission.

I grab my black tie and look in the mirror. Now the hard part. How does it go again? Over and under or under then over?

"Need some help?" Jace asks me and I merely nod my head and hand him the tie.

Jace effortlessly ties it in less than a minute. It looks better than anything I could ever do. "Thanks," I smile.

"Did anyone tell you, look dashing in a suit?" He smiles looking at me.

"Maybe once or twice," I say giving him a small peck.

"You look pretty good yourself considering you stole my outfit." Jace is wearing the same thing I am. A simple black suit. It's out of character for him he'll usually wear something bold but today I guess he wanted to dress for the occasion.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"More than ever."

"Then let's go." Jace and I walk out of our hotel room and meet Jackson downstairs.

"I didn't think we would all be wearing the same thing," Jackson says. He's wearing a black suit as well.

"This is too much of a coincidence," I say. "Do you have a secret camera in my room or something?"

"No," he says. "I just thought this would be the best thing to wear to conceal outfits and blend in with a bunch of businessmen."