Chapter 24

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

Chapter 24

I look out the window of the movie truck. "So where are we going?"

Jackson has been driving for the last ten minutes in silence. Which is very unlike him. The first time talking to him he was begging me to get sushi now he silently driving to an unknown location.

Is he planning to kill me? Did he tell the boss what happened and he has to dispose of me? The car isn't going that fast. Thirty miles per hour, maybe... if I jump now. I'll just scrape my skin. Nothing too bad, but shit... it'll hurt.

Jackson opens his mouth, the hairs on my neck begin to stand. I place a hand on the door handle. This is going to suck. "I needed your help with some stuff," Jackson finally says. "But, don't worry it isn't anything dangerous." I let go of the door handle. Oh...

I let out a sigh of relief and ease back into the chair, "all righty then." Jackson drives into a nearby parking lot to a Walmart. "Wait? Why are we here?"

Jackson eases into a parking spot. He turns off the car and looks over to me. He looks down at his thumbs and back up to my face, "so, the thing is," he starts. "I wanted to buy everyone some new clothes. I'm really bad at these things and I feel bad that you have to walk around in that bikini. Also, Brandon doesn't have a shirt to wear."

Scoffing, "I don't think he has a problem with that. I think he's purposely not wearing a shirt."

Jackson smiles, "Yeah. I think you are right about that. But, he should at least have the option."

Jackson and I walk into Walmart. Much like most Walmarts, everything is extremely cheap and the workers there look like they have no life... no souls.

Jackson grabs a cart for us and starts walking over to the women's section. Jackson stops at the dresses and looks through it. Following his lead, a certain dress catches my eyes. It's screamed, Katherine. Long, low cutting and cheetah print. It's perfect for her.

"How about this for Katherine," Jackson says holding up a long white dress. Katherine wouldn't be caught dead in that. Well, anything from Walmart but definitely not that dress if she had to wear something from here.

"Ummm no..." I say picking up the dress I saw earlier. "This is way better for her." Jackson examines the dress and nods his head in agreement.

"See? this is why I brought you here. I'm hopeless with things like this. Now, what about Keiko?"

"Keiko's easy she'll be happy with a t-shirt and shorts." I grab a random pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. "She's more of a comfortability type of person."

After being in the same presence of Keiko she's only worn shorts and t-shirts. Nothing too tight or constricting.

"Speaking of Keiko, has she always been that quiet?"

I nod my head, Keiko has never said a single word since I met her. She's been at the company a few months before I was, and she hasn't said a word.

"Yeah, she's been like that since I've met her. But ever since starting this mission, I've learned quite a few things about her."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Well, like how she's an amazing fighter. Back at the house, I thought she was one of those mercenaries. So I tried to pin her down and she did this cool move and flipped me on the ground."

"Wow," Jackson smiles. "She's pretty amazing isn't she." Jackson holds up a shirt that has a huge pug on it. Is he serious? Does he really want to walk around in a shirt like that? It's not even a cute pug.