Chapter 55

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

-Unedited-

Chapter 55

"That was a long flight." I yawn. After a seven-hour flight filled with Jace blowing in my ear or sneaking quick kisses in between the movie. We finally arrive in Vegas.

"Why is it so hot here?" I complain.

"Because we're in a desert," Katherine says

"I understand that Katherine."

"Then why did you ask?"

"It was a rhetorical question, Katherine."

"Well, your rhetorical question was stupid and annoying."

I reach inside of my bag and Jackson grabs my hand stops me. "Stop trying to kill Katherine." He orders me.

"I wasn't gonna kill her." I lie, "I was just gonna put her to sleep for a while until we need her."

"Seemed like you wanted to give her an eternal sleep to me," Jackson says causing me to smile.

Pulling my hand away. "Umm, I'm gonna get into the car." I get into the car and Jace follows sitting next to me.

"I used to come to Vegas a lot a couple of years ago."

"Really?"

"Yeah we have a couple of hotels here and my dad handles a lot of business affairs here. Mob bosses love strip clubs and Vegas has some of the best ones in the world."

"Any idea where your brother could be?"

"If he's still here. He probably staying at the family hotel."

"Hotel Nebula right?"

"You remembered." He says astonished.

"Yeah, can't forget that place exactly. You see those hotels all over the world."

Everyone else piles into the car and Brandon drives us to our hotel. Jackson told us It's across the street from Hotel Nebula.

"Here," Jackson says to Jace throwing him a hat and glasses. "Put these on."

"Why do I need to wear this?"

"Because we're gonna be staying across the street from your brother and you're supposed to be dead."

"Good point."

Jace puts on the glasses and hat and looks over to me. "How do I look?"

"Very normal," I say

"Katherine I need you to hack into the surveillance system across the street and track Mr.Morte's daily routine. So we can corner him and take him out."

"Okay."

"Also I need a floor plan for the entire hotel and all of its rooms."

"He usually stays in the presidential suite," Jace says speaking up.

"Thank you for that information," Jackson says quickly turning to Brandon.

"You have until tomorrow afternoon to get me a chopper and a fast car."

"Why do we need the chopper?"

"Keiko's gonna drop in from the roof. And your gonna be our emergency getaway and our extra eyes in the sky."

"Okay."

"What about me?" Henry asks.

"You're gonna be protecting Katherine and you're gonna be sniping everything that gets in our way if things go south."