Chapter 34

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

Chapter 34

Usually when I go on missions like these that require me to go to a strip club. I'm usually half naked and on a pole. So, because of this it's a nice change of pace when I get to actually wear clothes that I like.

Jace and I agreed that the story is that I'm his bodyguard that he hired to protect him. Jace assures me that any other story would cause too much jealousy and she wouldn't tell us anything.

"You look good," Jace says eyeing my clothes. Since I'm a bodyguard I thought I would dress like one.

I'm wearing a full-on black suit with a white blouse underneath. "Thanks," I say putting my hair in a ponytail.

Jace folds the cuffs of his own suit. Earlier Jace and I went to a nearby mall and brought him a ton of clothes so he won't have to constantly wear Jackson's. After complaining for an hour, I decided that it would be best to get him clothes of his own.

I brought myself some clothes for myself and one of them was this snazzy suit. I've always admired a woman in a suit it's something powerful about it.

Jace's suit is a dark blue suit and a red tie. Looking in the mirror, I try to tie my own tie. It's harder than it looks. "Dammit," I say. Over, under or is it under than over?

Jace grabs my tie. "Here, I got it." Jace ties my tie effortlessly.

"Thanks," I say looking in the mirror. He did it perfectly and so quickly at that. "How were you able to do this so fast."

"My family is apart of the mafia. We basically live in suit and ties." I need a few weapons just in case anything happens.

Opening my weapon suitcase. I run my hands along my collection of knives and guns. Mossberg handgun would be the best choice for tonight. Easy to hide and easy to shoot. Putting the gun in my hoster. I take a few knives and hide them around my ankle. Should I bring poison too?

"Do you have something for me too?"

Slamming the suitcase shut, "no I don't."

"But what if something happens? What am I suppose to do?"

"Hide," I say sliding on my shoes.

"Hide? You can't hide from a barrage of bullets. Give me something to protect myself with."

Opening my suitcase, I hand Jace a small revolver. "Here," I say handing it to him.

Jace holds the gun and frowns. "What's this? It's so small."

"It's a gun and just because its small doesn't mean it won't work. You are lucky I even gave you anything."

Jace tucks the gun in the back of his pants. "Thanks... I guess." Jace and I walk to Jackson's hotel room and everyone's already there.

"What are you two wearing?" Katherine asks.

"A suit," we say in unison.

"I'm supposed to be his bodyguard so I thought this would be the best."

"You look good Brooklyn," Jackson says pulling out a map of the club and the surrounding area.

"Thanks," I say looking down at my shoes.

"Alright everyone, this mission is a make or break situation. If what Jace says is true then she might know where Mr.Morte is. Her security is most likely top tier too." Jace points to a nearby building. "Henry, Katherine you are to be here. Henry, I need you to be our bird's eye view. If I give you a signal I need you to shoot everyone in our way. Katherine, I need you to keep an eye on the security cameras for anything that looks suspicious."