13| Rome

Hope you enjoy the chapter

Chapter 13

Drunk is not a good enough word to describe us. There has to be a word that means the same thing but to a higher standard. Inebriated? Intoxicated? Fucked up? Yes, I would like to say we are fucked up­-every single one of us. The ten cases of beer are now down to one. And I would not put it past us to say we probably at least had a case of six each while sharing the other four.

Henry sits on the couch with Keiko on his shoulder, sound asleep. She doesn't seem to mind the fact he is wet from falling in the pool. Or his tear-stained eyes caused by an angry drunken Katherine. He threw up on her, so of course, he got a right hook to the face.

Katherine and Brandon are now shirtless, with her plump breast that I couldn't help but stare at while they're on full display. I'm in the middle of the two. Brandon is lying on my shoulder, and I don't mind at all. Katherine's feet are sprawled on Brandon and I's lap, and maybe it's the alcohol, but I really don't mind.

Jackson is suspiciously quiet as well, and Brandon has been quite... handsy, to say the least. His hand has been trailing up and down my leg for about an hour, and I don't mind at all.

"Never have I ever," Katherine says drunkenly. "Had a threesome." Brandon, Jackson, and I all sip our beers. "Really!" Katherine shouts.

"What," I giggle. "I was in Rome. I did what the Romans do."

"How was it?" Brandon asks. "Were you into it?"

"It was quite the experience," I say. I'm drunk, aren't I? "It made me rethink a few things about how I feel about women. I highly recommend it, Katherine. And besides, four hands are better than two."

"You know," she laughs. "I haven't even kissed a girl before."

I raise an eyebrow. "Really? Not once?"

"Nope."

I smirk and move my body completely towards Katherine, and press my lips to hers. I can see all her motor skills stop as she figures out what is really going on. Then she folds and kisses me back. She meets me halfway, and our lips move in sync with one another. I cup her face as I kiss her.

I ignore the cheers coming from Brandon and the fumbling of Jackson in the background.

"Look at her!" Brandon laughs. "Get it, Brooklyn!"

I move my awkward position onto Katherine's lap. She puts a hand on my ass and lightly squeezes it. I smirk into the kiss. I reluctantly pull away from her, and her breath is haggard from the kiss from me. She stares at me with dilated eyes. I push back her hair.

Katherine, if you weren't such a bitch, I would show you the time of your life.

Seems like I do still have a knack for seducing people. "There," I say almost in a whisper. "Now, you can't say you never kissed a girl before. And I'm sorry in advance for ruining other women in the future," I huff.

I move off of Katherine and take my seat back in between her and Katherine. I turn my attention to a wide-eyed Katherine. "Never, do that again," Katherine mutters.

"I won't unless you beg me, that is," I laugh.

"So, do you do that often? Kiss other girls and have threesomes?" Brandon asks with hooded eyes.

"Yeah, and lots more."

"Well, I would love to hear more Brooklyn." Brandon's hands grasp my thigh. A shiver comes over my body. My eyes lock to his. His big brown eyes are mesmerizing. They seem even browner with all the alcohol.