Chapter 31.5 (Henry's Pov)

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

I'm writing a Henry chapter. I really love him and I wanted to try writing in his POV.

This chapter is about what Henry did while Jace and Brooklyn were having fun.

It's pretty entertaining

Chapter 31.5

-Henry POV-

Knocking on the door with my gaming system in my hand. I'm really grateful The Boss was able to get my game system from the house. I would have died if I lost all my save files.

I was already planning out ways to get back to the house and steal this. But thanks to The Boss that's one less problem for me.

Did she not hear me the first time?

Knocking on the door again. Wait, what am I doing? Am I really knocking on a girls door late at night?

This is crazy, very crazy. I'm gonna ask a girl to hang out with me. I've never done this before.

What if she says no? What if she laughs in my face.

Pull yourself together Henry. It's just a girl. Girls are just like boys but they don't have a penis.

Girls have boobs, but this one has big boobs, nice boob. But some guys have boobs too. Brandon has boobs, or are they called pecks? Do girls like pecks? How do you get pecks?

Calm down Henry, I'm just gonna ask her if she wants to play video games or something. Not a big deal... not a big deal at all.

The door swings open and there's Katherine. She's wearing a silk pajama set and her beautiful hair is in a ponytail. I could run my hands through her blonde hair.

That would be really weird.

"Henry?" Katherine asks confused. With a bit of toothpaste on the corner of her lips. That's really cute.

"Ummm hi," I say with my game system in my hand. "I was wondering if you'll like to play some video games. I know you said you enjoyed playing some and you never heard of this one before so I thought it'll be fun if we played it together." I blurt out, jeez why am I such a nerd.

"Hen-" Katherine says.

"It's okay if you say no... I'll understand." I say interrupting her. "You're probably really sleepy too and you probably have something better to do other than hanging out with me." I say quickly turning around preparing to walk away.

"Henry!" Katherine shouts causing me to turn back around.

"Yes!" I say straightening my back. She's gonna yell at me, isn't she?

"Firstly, calm the hell down Henry." Katherine pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs. "Why are you here again. You said everything so quickly I couldn't keep up."

"I was wondering if you wanted to play video games," I say slowly avoiding her eyes. Her perfect blue eyes.

"Sure, if you want. I'm not doing anything special right now. Come in," Katherine says inviting me in. She said yes, what do I do now?

I never thought I would get this far.

"You can plug it into the television right there," she says pointing towards the T.V.

"Alright," plugging everything takes me a few minutes. I've done this so many times, it's muscle memory at this point.

"You want any food?" Katherine says while holding the phone in her hands.