Chapter 60

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

-Unedited-

Chapter 60

"You look like you just saw a ghost," Jace says.

I wish that's all I saw. I would have known what to say. But right now, I'm speechless. "I-I saw something," I say, staring at my pancakes.

"What did you see?" I know the Katherine thing is completely off-limits, but surely I can tell him about Henry and Keiko. That's too much of a secret to keep.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone," I whisper.

"What happened?"

"When I went to find Henry and Keiko... those two were together."

"Together? They're always together, " he says as he sips his coffee.

"No together... as in sleeping together in bed naked," I say.

"What!?" He screams, spitting his coffee out. "So Henry lost his virginity to Keiko!"

"Shhh," I say, trying to quiet him down. These walls are thin. "They don't know that I know."

"Is it a secret? Are they together now?"

"I don't know. But whatever those two are, they should tell us themselves."

"Fuck," he says.

"What?"

"This means we both lost."

"You lost?"

"I bet Brandon ten bucks that Henry would lose his virginity to Katherine." Hmph, he should use that money to buy condoms.

"And what did he say?"

"He thought it would be you."

"What?! I would never do that!" I shout. I do have standards. Henry is like a little brother to me.

"I knew that. That's why I thought I was sure to win. But Keiko... man I thought she would have sex with a stripper before he did that."

Keiko and Henry walk in together. Jace and I look at each other. "Did you enjoy your birthday last night?" Jace asks causing me to glare at him.

"Umm yeah, it was really fun." He coughs picking up a pancake. Keiko does the same and sits on the opposite side of me.

"I'm glad," I say. "We should do it again sometime." Keiko and Henry look at one another.

I guess there's a little tension between the two. Henry and Keiko reach for the syrup and their hand's touch. They quickly move their hands away from one another.

"You can take some first" Henry says quickly.

"Thanks," she says pouring syrup on her pancakes and handing it, Henry. The room is filled with awkward silence and the only noises heard are from the forks digging into the glass plates.

Everyone clears their plates. "Well, we better meet up with Jackson then," Henry says smiling and rushing out of the door. Keiko leaves soon after.

"That was awkward," Jace says.

"I know. Seems like they didn't plan on that happening last night." I say. I stretch my arms, my bones let out a loud cracking sound. "Alright Jace, let's go, we need to talk to Jackson before we get ready for the mission."

Jace and I walk to Jackson's room and everyone's there. Seems like Brandon made it back and he looks exhausted. Sure hope he's up to flying the plane today because we can't afford mistakes.