Chapter 28

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

Chapter 28

"Did you say Richmond?" I haven't been to Richmond since I left for college, let alone seen my mother.

"Yeah, aren't you from Richmond or something like that?" Jackson asks walking into the plane.

"Yeah," I say nodding my head. A ring is heard from Clarissa."It's the boss, what did I do now?

"Answer it," Jackson says. I click the button closing my eyes before I can hear his voice.

"Brooklyn," The Boss says through my watch.

"Yes?" I ask into the watch motioning for Jackson to join me.

"I'm sending a team to get all of your belongings from the safe house."

"Are you serious!" I hear Katherine say excitedly running towards us. Katherine grabs my wrist and yells into it. "Thank you so much, Boss." Kiss ass...

"Yes, it'll be at the hotel we assigned to you by the time you get there." A smile crept onto my face. I can admit I'm happy about that. I do have some collectible knives and poisons that I'm not too keen on replacing.

"Thank you," I say.

"Goodbye now," The Boss says hanging up. Abrupt as always sir.

A loud squeal can be heard from Katherine, "I can't wait to get my clothes." Katherine says walking into the plane. "Let's go. The quicker we get there the faster I can get out of these rags." Rags huh, I thought she said she like them earlier.

Everyone piles into the plane. Keiko is, of course, the lone wolf sitting in the back of the plane. Henry for some reason voluntary sat next to Katherine and I've sat alone with only one seat next to me.

Opening up a nearby magazine, "Is this seat taken?"

Looking up from my magazine it's Brandon. "Huh, aren't you supposed to be flying the plane?"

"Yeah," he says taking a seat next to me. "But I got some time. I thought we could chat a while." Chat? What about?

"Sure..." I sat closing the magazine and putting it back.

"Brooklyn, I was wondering if you wanted to get a drink when we get to the hotel." I could use a drink after the last few days.

"Sure," I say nodding my head.

"I don't think so," a familiar voice says in his deep slight Italian accent.

Jace, oh how wonderful. "And why is that?" Brandon says raising an eyebrow.

Jace sits on my armrest and puts his arm into my shoulder. "Well I am her prisoner and I have to stay by her side." Jace tightens his hold on me, "24/7." Shooting Jace a glare and he returns a smile. "And I don't think she'll be able to if she's sitting at a bar with you tonight."

Brandon lips turn into a tight line. "Yeah, you're probably right." Brandon stands up from the seat next to mine and walks towards the cockpit. "If you need me I'll be in here."

Jace takes that as an invitation to sit next to me. "This is gonna be a long flight," he says stretching in the chair. "Wanna play a game or something?"

Rolling my eyes, "No thank you. I'm going to bed." Moving my body away from Jace.

"Suit yourself," Jace says grabbing the magazine I was reading earlier.