Chapter 37

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

OMG, I uploaded twice and it's an actual chapter and not a side-chapter.

Chapter 37

"Jace this isn't funny." Jace still isn't breathing.

"Brooklyn..." Jackson says holding onto my shoulder. "We have to go," he says.

Pushing his hand away, "I'm not leaving him."

"There's nothing we can do." Opening his mouth, I press mine to his giving him CPR. Jace, I swear to God if you die. Breathing into his mouth, I pull away and push into his chest.

Repeating the same routine constantly, he's still not breathing.

"Goddamit Jace!" I scream my face is wet. It is not a good time for it to rain.

"Brooklyn!" Jackson yells pulling me off the ground.

"Let go of me!" Pulling myself away from him I run back to Jace. "If you want to leave then go!"

"Everyone get back to the hotel. We're only a few blocks away. Brooklyn and I will catch up to you soon. Make sure you all watch your surroundings and be careful." He commands and everyone runs down the street together disappearing in an instance.

Pressing my mouth to his again to give him CPR, he still isn't breathing.

Jace doesn't deserve this, he's way too kind. Way more kind than I ever could be. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't try to protect me. Jace you fucking idiot.

"Fuck!" I scream my face getting even wetter from the rain.

Hitting his chest with all my might letting my frustrations out. I hear a loud cough.

Jace! Looking down there's Jace coughing like a mad man.

"Jesus Brooklyn, you could have held back a bit." Jace holds his chest.

Wrapping my arms around him, "you idiot!" I shout. "You scared me. I thought you died!"

Jace pats my back, "you can't get rid of me that easily."

Letting Jace go, I take a look at his head. It looks like a small gash. It doesn't look deep enough to have caused any major injuries.

"Were you crying?" Jace asks staring up at me.

"What? No! I don't cry. It's just raining."

Jace looks around, "doesn't look like its raining to me."

Wiping my wet face, "Shut up." Standing up from the ground. "Can you walk?"

Jace gets up a little more slowly. "I can walk but I am in a little pain."

"You can lean on me," Jackson says offering Jace a hand.

"Thanks," Jace says leaning on Jackson as they walk ahead of me. Whipping my face, I wasn't crying. It was just raining. I don't care if he died... it'll just be a pain to find a new witness.

"Hey!" I shout causing both of the guys to turn towards me.

"Don't do that again." I say, "your really important to the mission and I can't have you dying." I mutter.

"You can't kill me that easily," Jace says looking over at me.

"Let's go," Jackson says walking down the street. A bright light causes us three to look back.

"Fuck!" I yell. "We have to go." I try to run but an unfamiliar pain causes me to slow down. Goddamit, pulling my gun from the holster, I shoot at the car.