Chapter 23

Hope you enjoy the chapter

Remember to vote~

Chapter 23

Katherine takes a look at us. "You guys look like shit," she declares.

I am going to kill her. "Fuck you, Katherine," I mutter.

Katherine smirks and rolls her window up. The black tinted windows hide her face from my view but I know behind that black window lies a smile that deserves to be six-feet under.

Everyone piles into the Range Rover. Was it always this tight? Even with the addition of Jace, it shouldn't be this stuffed.

"Brandon can you take me home."

We all turn to the small voice. It's the blonde girl from earlier! I take a look at her. Her eyes are blood-shot red, probably from her crying. And her hair is a ratty mess. Shit...I never noticed she was here. Poor girl...

"Sure Nicky," Brandon says turning onto the next corner.

We have to get out of L.A as quickly as possible. "Really Brandon? Just drop her off here. We have to get out of here," I say. "It's not safe for us."

"Come on Brooklyn, it'll be real quick, she lives right around the corner."

"Perfect, so she can walk," Katherine mutters. "Pull over Brandon," Katherine demands. Brandon stops the car abruptly.

"What's wrong?"

Katherine gets out of the car. She opens up the door and pulls Rebecca out. Rebecca falls to the ground and cuts her hand on the way down.

"What the fuck!" She screams, "Why would you do that?"

"Because you're annoying," Katherine snides. The blonde girl, whose name escapes stares up at Katherine. Katherine towers over her, the blonde doesn't dare say anything else. I let out a low snicker, it looks like she can be intimidating. Katherine gets back in the car, "Brandon lets go."

"But-"

"Now!" Katherine shouts. The whole car remains silent, Katherine doesn't need a gun to be scary.

"Sorry," he smiles as he speeds off leaving Fiona in the dust.

"You dick!" I hear behind us. Brandon drives down the road passing a bunch of restaurants. My stomach growls as I watch the bright neon lights go past us. I only had a few slices of pizza, before I thought of the genius idea of jumping Jace's bones.

"So would anyone like to explain to me why the hell our house was shot at," Katherine asks. She scowls at Jace through the mirror.

Jace raises his hands, "it wasn't my fault."

"Sure. Of course not," she says sarcastically. "Of course, it had nothing to do with you. It's not like your here against your will or anything."

"It wasn't his fault," Jackson says looking back at Katherine. "It was Brooklyn's." Everyone turns towards me. Everyone immediately turns towards me. I can imagine what they're saying. Brooklyn is an idiot. How can she be so stupid to lead them all towards us? We were almost killed!

I sink into the chair, "sorry," I mutter. "I didn't realize Jace's cellphone had a tracking device in it."

"So, it was all your fault. Brooklyn, you owe me thousands of dollars." Huh?

"What are you talking about?"

"All my clothes, Prada, Gucci, Fendi!" She exasperates."All of my clothes were in that house, and it's all gone because of you!" She screeches, "because you are a goddamn idiot! Who the fuck in their right mind doesn't check phones for tracking devices!"