Chapter 52

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

-Unedited-

Chapter 52

The Ferris wheel m door is opened by the same guy from earlier. "Did you two have fun?"

I merely nod my head. "I had a blast," Jace says. "I might get on again actually. Brooklyn, you wanna take a ride a second time?" He says with his eyebrows slightly raised.

I know what he means when he says ride and he doesn't mean riding just the Ferris wheel. I'm not too keen on that again. I'd father do it in a place where I have time and space.

"No thank you. I'm gonna get some food." I say walking towards the food stands.

Jace catches up to me quickly and we meet with everyone. Katherine sends me a knowing look followed by a smirk.

"Did you get on another ride Brooklyn?" Henry asks. "You look a little frazzled. You too Jace."

"No, I just got lost and it kinda freaked me out. That's all," I assured him. "Did you get me anything?" I ask quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah. I got you a pizza." Jackson says looking between me and Jace.

I take a seat at the table and grab a slice of pizza. Jace takes a seat on the table and does the same. "This has been a blast!" Henry says excitedly.

"Careful Henry. You're showing your age." Katherine says to him causing Henry to squirm a bit.

"Lay off the kid. He's right this has been fun. Actually, this has been the most fun I've had on a mission ever really. It kinda sucks it's gonna end in a few days."

"Yeah," Jackson says. "It does suck. But hey we made some good memories."

"Like remember the time Henry fell into the pool."

Everyone starts to laugh at the thought. Poor Henry underwear was soaked. "Or when we woke Brooklyn up that one time and she was about to kill everyone."

"Yeah, she looked like a complete idiot," Katherine says laughing even causing me to giggle.

"Oh really? Let's not forget you didn't know there was milk in buttermilk ranch dressing ms. Know it all."

"Whatever," she scoffs. "It was an honest mistake."

Keiko laughs hysterically, "Laugh it up mini whale."

"What?" Keiko says confused. "Why would you call me that! I'm not fat!"

Does she really not know she sounds like a whale when she's sleeping. "I don't think she means it like that Keiko."

"Then why did she call me a whale?"

"Because when you snore you sound like a dying whale Keiko," Brandon says to her.

"Huh? I do?"

"Yes!" We all say in unison causing Keiko to blink rapidly.

"You didn't know!" I shout.

"No," she says shaking her head. "No one has ever told me til now."

Everyone begins to laugh at Keiko who seems completely oblivious to her snoring. "Okay okay. Keiko tell me... where are you from?"

"Alabama," She says quickly.

Brandon hands Henry five bucks. "Dammit, I lost," Brandon says.

"Did you guys make a bet about where I'm from?"