46| Backseats

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

-Unedited-

Chapter 46

This is a smut chapter... Sorry, Jace shippers.

SMUT WARNING! LEAVE IF YOU AREN'T OF AGE!

Kissing Jackson is like reliving your first kiss. It starts slow-both wondering if this is true our reality. His lips are warm, and I can taste the remnants of his food from earlier from his tongue. I lean closer because, for some reason, he still feels so far away. I want to be as close as possible to Jackson.

He places a hand on my neck and pulls me close to him. His hands move from my neck to my cheeks, cupping my face as if he will leave me for a second, I'll disappear.

I've wanted to feel Jackson's lips pressed to mine for a long time. Before that night in L.A. It was nothing compared to what it is now. Such raw emotions are coming out as our tongues danced against one another's. The feeling of him touching my hair. His hair that I thought would hurt to touch but is softer than my own.

He pulls away and rubs his thumb against my cheek.

And at this moment, from that small gesture is that Jackson likes me, and I like him.

It isn't that type of like that comes from pure physical attraction. It's that type of like that can go somewhere. That could even eventually turn into love one day.

I like Jackson.

His eyes flicker back to my lips, and he kisses me once more. It's the same amount of intensity as before, and this time I let out a small moan. I don't need to open my eyes to see that he's smiling. I feel it in the way that he is kissing me.

I like the way he kisses me.

I like the way he makes me feel.

I like him.

I like him so much. I like his laugh, the way he makes me smile. The way he cares for me.

I like it all.

We pull apart. The car is full of heavy breaths. His dilated eyes stare at my more than likely red lips.

"Brooklyn," he murmurs as he runs a finger down my cheek. His long finger makes me chuckle slightly. "You look beautiful when you smile like that."

"Thanks. You know, you're the only reason why I'm even able to smile like this with everything going on in my life Jackson."

"Brooklyn, I wanted to tell you this properly for a few days now." He looks down at his fingers and back at me. He meets my eyes head-on, and I begin to love the color green more as he stares at me so intensely. "I wanted to say that I have feelings for you. I know this is quick or sudden and all, but-"

I don't let him finish his statement before I kiss him. He's said enough, more than enough, actually. "Doesn't feel good when you cut someone off, does it?"

Jackson raises an eyebrow, then smiles. "I beg to differ." Jackson smashes his lips to mine. This time I grab at the sides of his face and mount him in the driver's seat. His hands trail from my back down to my ass. He lingers a second before he grasps it with his large hands. I curse myself for not wearing a dress.

I want him to touch my bear. I lean forward. Our bodies begin to mold to one another in the car. The windows are now foggy, and all I want to do is to have him touch me. I feel the helms of my shirt raise. Jackson snakes his hand up my shirt cupping my breast.