1

Chapter 1

Life is a funny thing. There are so many possibilities that could lead to a single moment. A moment that can either change your life for the better or worse. Moments big or small, have so much impact on where life takes you. An example in my case would be. 

You run through your campus, expecting to take a final exam then a man bumps into you. You think nothing of it. He drops his keys, and you return them. You think he's attractive, smart—with a smile that all women can go gaga over. He has a bit of a dark past yet, you are gracious enough to not ask too many questions.

Why?

Because everyone has a few secrets and things they don't feel comfortable talking about.

You think he's a typical hot guy, the makings of a good college fling. The hot guy is a good decision for you to open up your inner sexual being that has yet to come out. But it turns out that is not the case. He's a bad decision, the worst possible decision a person could make.

 A person that if you didn't decide to go on a date with. It would lead you to a one-way ticket of being a chemist and maybe eventually having children in the future. Yet, as life has shown. If you go on that date, life can and will change astronomically.

Yes, there are times where that life seems okay...a dream even. You're just sitting in your dorm room—a single, of course, because you worked so hard in high school and were provided enough money. You're just reading over your textbook with him behind you, just taking in your scent after an hour of great sex. You two eat cannoli's that you made in his apartment that you eventually move into after six months. Then, the craziest thing of all, you fall in love.

It's quick, of course. He says the right things. He makes you feel things no other guy has made you feel—sexually and mentally.

But then you find out he is a murderer.

And you have to make the obvious decision to leave.

But crazy enough, you stay.

You stay and run away with him, which eventually leads you to become a murder yourself.

His eyes trail my body, like the thousands of men before him. Like all men do when they see me as if I was a piece of meat. "I've had my eyes on you since the moment you stepped into the room." Of course, you did. I wanted you to. His cheeks are rosy, his breath stinks with alcohol that I provided him. 

I strip off my long black trench coat in front of him. My breathing is even. Not a hint of worry is present on my face for him to see. Under the trench coat is my bright red Merriweather lingerie that matches my tall red heels.

A cliché stripper ensemble, to say the least, but it works. It works well enough for this man to take me back to a hotel room.

"I heard red is your favorite color," I say seductively, using an Italian accent. My role is a poor Italian stripper who wants a chance to get a few dollars from him—a girl like all the others he brought here to sleep with. God, just a little longer, and then I can go back home and relax in my bed. My feet are killing me in these heels.

I slowly walk towards him while he's sitting in his throne-like chair, only in his underwear. My hips sway with every step I take. He watches me, anticipating every step I take as he licks his lips. I can tell just by his face alone that he's turned on. His huge belly covers his penis from my field of view.

My newest target, Rodrigo Moreno Ferrari. One of the most renowned drug lords in Italy. He owns about fifteen percent of the world's cocaine business. If he died, the distribution of cocaine would decrease significantly for a while.