Chapter 54

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

Guys, so I skipped the girls night out because it's gonna be written in Katherine's POV and it doesn't add anything to the plot for now.

But don't worry it'll come soon.

-Unedited-

Chapter 54

"Urgh," I groan as I wake up. My head is killing me. How much did I drink last night?

Where am I? I look around the room. Looks like I made it back.

I probably smell horrible. Taking a big whiff of my underarms. I don't smell at all.

Wait why am I naked right now? How drunk did I get?

"You're finally up?" Jace asks slightly drowsy.

"What happened last night? How did I get back?"

"You guys left around ten and came back at probably one in the morning. You were shit faced drunk and Katherine brought you here."

Katherine brought me back? She would leave me in a homeless shelter or in the middle of an alley if she could.

"Okay, that explains the headache. Now, why am I naked?"

Jaces face turns sour. "When Katherine handed you over to me. You basically tried to rip my clothes off. I didn't have any problems with it but then you threw up everywhere."

"Gross," I say disgusted. "Sorry." I can't believe I threw up.

"It's fine. So after you threw up I cleaned you up and set you on your bed."

"Thanks but why am I naked?"

"Well, you fought me when I tried to put something on you. So I just gave up. Then when I left you started to cry."

"I cried?"

"Yeah, it was sort of adorable. You didn't want me to leave you so I had to sleep next to your naked body all night."

"Well, I hope you had fun."

"No, I didn't. I have the worst blue balls of all time. Do you know how it feels when a beautiful naked girl is wrapped around you all night!"

"Stop yelling," I say massaging my temple.

"It sucks! You wouldn't let me move to handle things myself. If I tried to go anywhere you would start to cry."

"Sorry," I say getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Jace asks letting out a loud yawn.

"To get some Advil and I have to pee," I say walking out of the room and into the bathroom. I do my daily business and brush my teeth.

My breath must smell horrid. Puke, alcohol and just morning breath, in general, isn't a good combination.

I grab some Advil from my bag in the living room and a bottle of water in the fridge and chug everything.

"I should probably cut down on the drinking." I admit to myself, "I'm not as young as I used to be. These hangovers are the worst."

Jace comes behind me and kisses my neck tenderly. "Jace, what are you doing?"

"Finishing what you started last night." Jace engulfs me in his arms and continues to kiss my neck.

"Jace we have to get ready. We have to get on a flight to Vegas in a couple of hours." I say moaning. He knows what happens when he kisses my neck.