| f i f t y - s e v e n |

Olivia's point of view:

"Alex," I whined.

A small smile formed on his lips as he gave me pleading eyes. "Babe come on, give it a chance."

"I am allergic to banana's you know this!" I groaned, pushing it in front of him.

"You-You're what?" He asked, shock showing on his face.

"I am allergic to banana's you know this."

"Yes I do, but how do you know?" He asked.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked feeling my annoyance growing by the second. "We figured this out when we were at the after event of my moms funeral. I had the banana split and my stomach hurt all night. You were up with me."

"Yes Olivia, I remember that, but you how do you know?" I realized what he is referring too.

"I know, how do I know?" I ask.

"I know! What else do you know?" He asks.

"You're my boyfriend. We've been dating for 8 months. My mom passed away, and me and Diana are no longer friends due to her being rude to you during our relationship."

"Yes! Yes! Olivia keep going!" He shouted.

"The day before it happened we went on a date, we talked about how we wanted to have kids and what our house should look like."

"Olivia, you remember. You remember me. You remember us!" He shouts, pulling me in a hug.

The tears pour out of my eyes and I can't help but welcome them. I squeeze Alex closer than I ever have before. I appreciate everything I am feeling right now, everything I have ever felt for him in the past, and more importantly how I feel for him now in this moment. I am remembering it all and I am savoring each and every drop of him in my memory.

"I have been waiting to do this for two weeks," he said and before I had the chance to ask what he was talking about he smashed his lips into mine.

I didn't hesitate, I just kissed him back. It's like riding a bike, no matter how much time apart we will always remember how one another moves.

"Holy shit Olivia, I fucking missed you," he panted breaking the kiss apart.

I feel a happy giggle surpass my lips, Alex has a smile on his perfect lips as he whips away my tears.

"I always knew you'd come back to me," he whispers.

"How did you know?" I asked. "Why did you stay around?"

He doesn't try to hide the shock on his face by my question, clearing his throat he spoke a few words I know I will never forget. "You are my soulmate. Soulmates never leave, we're connected by the heart I would never be able to find another you."

"I love you," I whispered going in to give him an Eskimo kiss.

"I've missed those words on your lips," he sighs, leaning back into the pillow.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask, running my hands through his hair. 

"Well for starters we need to get out of this hospital," he chuckles.

"That isn't really what I meant, I think you should go back on tour." 

"Why are we worried about this?" He asked with a small laugh, as he runs his thumb on my cheek whipping away any moisture left from my tears. 

"Because life goes on Alex, I want your life to keep moving. Enough of our relationship has been spent on me and my problems. It is time to focus on you." 

"But why?" he asks, "I don't mind when it is about you. I love when it is about you." 

"You also love tour, and meeting fans. You love being with Carlos and everyone else. You love all that too," I point out. 

He nods, and I notice the stress line find it's way back on his forehead and my stomach twists in regret for causing that pain to him. 

"I do love it, but I love you more Olivia." 

"I know you do, and I love you more. I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will have in the future. I love you more than any distance between us. I love you more than any obstacle that would like to try and come between you and me. I love you most," I say quietly, looking right into his eyes.

Once again I see Alex's eyes welt up with tears. He takes a long deep breathe and the tears fall quicker than I can catch, "Please don't make me. I just got you back."

"You never lost me, you had me the whole time. Please do this for the both of us," 

"I don't want to be apart from you," the thought of sleeping by myself every night is like a knife to the heart. Even when I didn't know him I still found a way to sleep next to him. The sound of his heartbeat is sewed into my memory on replay. The feeling of his arms wrapped around me is unlike anything I have ever felt. It's so amazing it's impossible to explain the feeling. 

I don't say anything considering the lump that is forming in my throat. I just place my hand on his cheek and rub softly. He leans into it, and small sobs escape his plum lips.

"I can't lose you," he says quietly. "I know you aren't all I have but you're the only thing that matters to me." 

I take a deep breathe and swallow the lump, my lips tremble but I don't let the tears come, not over something like this. "You will never lose me, baby. I can promise you that," I confirm. "Let's not worry about this now, we can discus this later, for now just hold me please." 

He doesn't say anything, he just nods. He nods and grabs onto me. I hear his rapid heartbeat in my ear and welcome the sound. The sound that is used as a lullaby every night to put me to sleep, I welcome it. I welcome it and treasure it, since it might be the last time I hear it for awhile.