| t h i r t y - f i v e |

if you're having a bad day i am blessing you with that smile^ you're welcome😘

15 votes = new chapter

EDITED!!

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first you wouldn't of fallen for the second one" - Johnny Depp

Olivia's point of view:

"Carlos," I said quietly, letting my thoughts slip away.

"Hmm?" He questioned.

"Do you like me?" He dropped his phone, looking at me with wide eyes.

"It's happening!" The lady beside him spoke. This time I decided to ignore her.

"Do you think of me in a romantic way?"

"W-what? N-no?" He stuttered, not able to look me in the eye.

"Carlos," I sighed. "This friendship is only going to work with honesty. Please, just be honest. Even it was for a split second, just tell me."

"Twice," he mumbled, looking out the window behind me.

"When?" I asked, feeling slightly intrigued.

"One was after this lady over here wants to get shit in my head. The other when we were in the hospital, all the stuff with your mom was going on and when I helped you crack a smile when no one else could. For just a split second I forgot there was you having a crush on Alex. It was just Carlos and Liv."

"Aw Carlos," I frowned. "I'm so sorry."

"For what?" He questioned, "You're happy. You're making my best-friend as happy as I've ever seen him. I'm glad you guys found each other."

"I knew you guys weren't best-friends!" The lady shouted, making me jump.

"What?" Carlos asked.

"You just said 'you're making my best-friend as happy as I've ever seen him' implying Alex is his best-friend over Olivia here."

"Lady, please mind your own business," Carlos groaned, facing back to me. "But what about you, have you ever thought about me in a romantic way?"

"Yes," I admit. "Just once, after this lady here."

"I see," he nods, "So what do we do now?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"How about just keep it between us?" Carlos asked.

"I don't see what there is to really keep between us, but okay," I said. 

authors note:

don't really like this, prolly gunna re-edit it. I'll keep you updated. gn merry christmas:) 💗