| t h i r t y - t h r e e |

hi papii🤪💗^^^^

EDITED!!!

15 votes = new chapter

Carlos's point of view (surprise🤑)

"Those were really bomb ass pancakes. It makes me hungry just thinking about them," I chuckled, "I really had no idea you were such a good cook!"

"Well," I said taking a second to put Olivia's luggage in the overhead bin, "I'll make you more sometime on tour." I offered.

"Yes! Yay!" She cheered, clapping her hands like a little kid who just won a toy. Alex and Ck agreed it was okay for me to sit with Olivia, Alex is nervous that if he spends too much time with her she'll get sick of him. "I am traveling so much for a person who's never flown on a plane before yesterday." She said taking a look around the plane.

"True, you still nervous?"

"Not so much as before, are you gunna sit at the window seat again?" She asked handing me the last of her bags.

"No you can this time," I said stepping aside gesturing she go sit.  

"Seriously?" She gasped, with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah, it's only the two of us this time. So I think it's okay," I said.

"You're the best, thank you!" She smiled, giving me a quick hug before taking her seat.

I took my seat next to her, "So how long have you known Alex?" Liv asked, keeping her gaze on the window.

"Awhile, we kind of grew on social media together."

"That's cool. That's cool," she nods.

"Hey Liv can I ask you something?"

"Yeah shoot," she said focusing on me.

"Do you ever miss your life before, like you know.. being friends with Diana?" I questioned. I watched her face change, and I knew it was the wrong way to start a conversation, "Actually no you don't need to answer that."

"No it's okay, it's actually a good question," she said calmly, "I think I miss the idea of her. The idea of a best-friend. Don't get me wrong, I love you, and Alex in my life, but sometimes I need a girl to talk about stuff with." She sighs.

"I'm really sorry. For what it's worth, you were way better than she was," I said, watching her face change back into the normal Liv.

"And to think I was going to try to set her up with you, im so glad I didn't. You're too good for her," she smiled.

"Aw would you look at you two," A lady smiles, settling in next to me, "Now aren't you the cutest couple."

"No-we aren't a couple," I said quickly.

"Yeah were just really good friends."

"Psh, friends. Okay," the lady muses, "Back in my day people who were dating all started out as just friends too," she said.

I looked at Olivia, not sure how to even respond back to that, "No we really are just friends. I'm dating his best-friend," Liv chuckled.

"Oh so it's a forbidden love. How tragic," she frowns.

"I'm sorry, is this your actual seat?" I questioned.

"Yep, see," she said holding out her ticket.

"Well if you don't mind, can we please not talk about mine and Liv's relationship—friendship please," I said stuttering our the wrong words.

"Of course, my mistake." She smiled, sending me a wink.

"Don't sweat it Carlos, I'm dating alex no need to listen to someone who just met us," Liv shrugs.

"Yea you're right," I said, but deep down.. was she really.

Let me tell you something. I never in a million years would try to get with my best-friends girl, but why can one person get me in my head like that? I don't like Liv.. do I?

-
authors note:

PLOT TWIST