| s e v e n |

edited: january, 12th, 2019.
olivias' point of view:

        "Wake up!" Someone shouted, shaking my bed. I shot up in panic mode, plopping back down once I heard a loud sound as if someone was gasping for air. "Fuck," they said as they broke down laughing, "That was great ass payback," once my eyes adjusted to the light I realized it was Diana, and I just wanted to go back to sleep.

         "Payback for what?" I asked.

        She gave me a look, deep down I knew she already knew. "For ditching me last night to hang out with Alex," she said sitting on the bottom of my bed.

         "How'd you even know that?" I asked sitting back up to face her, "But besides like you said, it won't last, he's famous he'd never wanna be with me."

        Di let out a defeated sigh, "I have my ways but Liv, but I'm sorry. I was out of line when I said that, I didn't mean it you know how I—"

          "No, you don't get to pull that," I said quickly cutting her off. "You don't get to say you know how I get, because you of all people know how I get with guys. I barley talk to them and when I do it means a lot to mean, especially with Alex so get the fuck out of here if you want to act like you're the victim here," I said. Diana looked so taken back, I'm never one to snap on anyone, especially her.

         "You're right," she sighed with her face softening, "I'm sorry, okay? I was jealous, I didn't want him to take you from me. Not that it's an excuse to be a bitch about it, I just don't want to lose you," she said with a frown.

         "You're not going to lose me. Chicks before dicks, always. But I'm also not going to miss my chance with Alex, I really like him. I know it's a week so that might be to forward I mean, I enjoy his company, but I could grow feelings for him–"

         "I get it, you don't like him, but you do," Di said with a smirk on her face. "We good?" She asked with a pout.

        "We're good," I said moving in for a hug, smiling when Di met me half way.

***

liked by livypoo101, tylerjohnson, and 341 others

xoxodiana sorry for being such a crappy friend sometimes, but i love you endlessly <33 #chicksb4dicks

tagged livypoo101

view comments

livypoo101 we all make mistakes, love you bbygirl ❤️

emmalove aww bsf goals :)
xoxodiana miss you gf!!

authors note:

short chapter, just wanted this between them to be good. ill try to update again today or tomorrow but i start work tomorrow so it might be later.

comment what you think:)

- morgs