| t w e l v e |

edited: January 13th, 2019.
olivias' point of view:

By the time we make it to the house, I am almost positive I hear the sound of my bed begging me to sleep in it from the front door.

       "Before we head upstairs do you guys want water or something to eat?"

       "Yea could I have some water please?" Carlos said quickly.

     "Yeah of course, you want some Alex?" I said focusing my attention back his way.

      "Yea, please," he said giving me a small smile.

       I nodded and made my way over to the fridge pulling out two water bottles and handing one to each of the guys.

       "Before I lay down, I'm going to get a shower, you guys can just chill in my room come on this way."

      The boys followed behind quietly. I know they just want to give me my space but I really wish they were there crazy selves right now, it would make me forget about things for awhile.

        I handed Carlos the remote. I grabbed my shower necessities including: my phone, my charger, my speaker, and a change of clothes for after.

        "Just shout if you need anything," I said before locking the door.

       "I feel fucking amazing," I sighed plopping face first on the bed next to Alex.

        Without a word Alex's hands made his way to my back, moving up my shirt a bit so his skin was on mine rubbing slightly. "Come here. I want to cuddle," He said in a soft hush, making a chill shoot though my body.

       I did as I was told, wrapping my legs around his laying my head on his chest. "Olivia, I just want to say I'm so sorry you're going through this. You out of all people don't deserve it," he sighed running his fingers though my hair, making it a million times harder to stay awake. "You're amazing, I hope you know that."

       I felt my eyelids becoming heavier by the second, and sleep was begging me to let it take over.

        "Same to you," I said letting a yawn slip though my lips before I welcome sleep in with open arms.

      I slowly open my eyes, focusing on the light rubbing on my back, "Sleep well?"

      I gripped onto Alex tighter, "Sleeping is always easier when I'm next to you, I swear."

       Alex let out a soft chuckle as he moved the rubbings on my back onto my arm, "I couldn't sleep, you looked to cute for me to look away."

      "You guys make me feel so single," Carlos groaned, "I'll be downstairs shout if you need me."

       Carlos quickly existed the room without another word. I looked at Alex and cracked up almost instantly, "I guess we're to lovey dovey?" I said letting my head drop onto his chest.

      "Okay uh, Liv," Alex said sitting up, "I know we don't know each other that well, but as my mom always says dating is about getting to know someone," he said with a mysterious smile. "I want to get to you know, and I want to know that I don't need to worry about you finding another guy. I know this isn't spontaneous, or we haven't gone on a date yet, but will you go out with me?" He said spitting out the last part.

      "I–I, what?" I said not really processing what had just happened.

        "Olivia," Alex said straightening his posture, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

      "Yes. Yes, Alex I'd love too," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

      He squeezed me closer, and for a second I really thought all my broken pieces were put together. Until all I wanted to do was run and tell my mom, but I couldn't.

authors note;

sorry i didn't update yesterday, as soon as i got back from vacation last night i had work until 11:30 and then i had my SATs this morning and was up by 6:45 so this chapter prolly sucks ass but im trying :(((