| t h i r t y - t w o |

OMG I LOVE ALEX's HAIR LIKE THAT OMFGG DADDY SKDKSISWKKW 😍🤪😘🥰😋💗😊🤪
Im done

EDITED!!

20 votes = new chapter

alex's point of view:

tour day:)

"Wake up!" Carlos screamed flopping on the bed.

"Five more minutes," I frowned, pulling Olivia closer.

"It's tour day bro!" Carlos shouted again, yanking our blanket off.

"Carlos I'm cold," Liv whined.

I cuddled closer to her, "Sorry Liv, I honestly forgot you were here," he chuckled, giving her the blanket back.

"Wow thanks," she groaned, getting off the bed. She made her way over to the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Way to go dumbass," I laughed. I sat up running my fingers through my hair.

"What did I do? She isn't my girlfriend."

"She had a rough night," Carlos sent me confused look, "She had dreams about her mom."

"Oh, god. Really?" He sighed flopping on the bed, "Wait what the fuck does this have to do with me forgetting she was here?" He asked.

"Dunno, she is just sensitive I guess."

"Hey Liv, do you want some pancakes for breakfast?" Carlos said knocking lightly on the door.

"Bro just leave her alone," I said throwing on a clean shirt.

"Yeah that's fine," Liv answered back.

"Hm," Carlos smiled satisfied, "No pancakes for you Alex."

"But Carlos I want pancakes," I frowned, following him out the door.

"No, you want to make me worry so you ain't getting any," he said running down the steps.

"But I wan—" I stopped seeing Ck standing in front of me, "No way! Bro what are you doing here?!" I screamed pulling him in for a hug.

"Carlos was suppose to get you 10 minutes ago," he said patting my back.

"I got distracted," Carlos said it's the pancake mix.

"My girlfriend is upset and Carlos made her more upset," I explained.

"No! Okay I didn't, I'm making her pancakes right now.. you know just incase I did."

"He's making your girlfriend pancakes," Ck confirmed.

"Yeah they're pretty close too," I shrug, making my way for the fridge. "I want orange juice."

"That doesn't bother you?" Ck asked.

"No why would it?" I chuckled grabbing a glass.

"Because she's your girlfriend."

"Bro chill, I'm not tryna get with her. I just feel bad she's been through a lot," Carlos said looking at me for help.

"Yeah I trust Carlos besides, shes 16. Shes too old for Carlos," I chuckled when Carlos gasped.

"Chillll—"

"What did Alex do now?" Liv asked, stopping when she saw Ck, "Oh hi."

"Hey what makes you think I did something?" I frowned.

"I didn't know anyone else was here so why else would Carlos being saying chill?" She chuckled.

"Because the pancakes weren't working?" I said more of a question.

"Okay.. well anyways I'm Ck," he said offering a hand too her.

She took it and smile, "I'm Liv, nice to meet you."

"You too, so you're with the 'because the pancakes weren't working' guy?"

"Sadly," she shrugging, sending me a kissy face.

"Hey," I frowned.

"I'm kidding, I love you," she smiled. She came over and gave a quick kiss before stealing my orange juice.

"You're lucky I love you," I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay enough of that," Ck says.

"No we will not have another person telling me I cannot kiss my boyfriend because you feel too single," Liv pouts.

"See it isn't just me!" Carlos screams.

"Whatever I'm going to kiss Alex and be as lovey as I want too, you can get boo'd up wit Ck," She said.

"You think they won't?" I asked laughing.

"Holy shit, what?" She said looking back at me with wide eyes.

"Wassup daddy how you doin?" Ck said making kissy faces as Carlos.

"No stop, I get it okay. Enough," Liv said running away.

"Well that is settled then I guess," Ck smirked, "Well finish that later," he said sending a wink at Carlos.

"Wait liv your pancakes are almost done!" Carlos screamed.

"Oh food?" She said popping her head around the corner, "I'm in!"

authors note;

im going to be honest I'm not even sure if Ck is their friends name i kinda forget and I'm too lazy to check lmao

enjoy